Grand Life Appreciation Thread

Yeah, im so happy it's over, dude was completely random when it came to letting people pass. Also the assigments sucked, it's not like we would learn anything from them.

I have never been so aroused in my entire life.

Today we had a new class. Professor explained that for 4-5 months we will be doing an application, what kind of app? Any kind.

And this girl asks "Can we make a game?".

And I was like "Oh, that's cute, she's the only one who asked, must really want to do it".

Prof answered "Well, that depends, a game is an app, but it cant be too simple. What kind of game?"

And this is where cupid arrow hit me:

"Turn based tactical game for example?"

That was the most sexy thing Ive heard in my entire life. No amount of boobs can beat "I want to make turnbased games" from a lady.

Reactions: arg
Went to see Paul Anthony Romero, he played tunes from Heroes of Might & Magic 2-4 (he's the composer for all the games in the series). Best gig in my entire life, not even kidding :kickass:

Reactions: DarkGift and Belac
Went to see Paul Anthony Romero, he played tunes from Heroes of Might & Magic 2-4 (he's the composer for all the games in the series). Best gig in my entire life, not even kidding :kickass:

Whaat?? They play those songs symphony style?? That's awesome! It sounds amazing too.

HOMM3 is a fantastic game with a catchy as hell soundtrack.

@DarkGift You should appreciate this.

Reactions: DarkGift
Finally some nice fucking weather today. Work won't be so bad now and I might chill in the park after work and do some reading in the fresh air.

tumblr_lxaexswB151qi23vmo1_500.gif

Finally the end of 2 crazy weeks. Exams done, shit at work done.
Perfect time to play some video games.

That is if my tv was fucking working.

Some faith in humanity restored again.

I participate in Secret Santa of Imgur and Reddit this year, I received my gift from reddit already and Imgur one is supposedly on its way to me.

I like that this contract between participants is mostly working, scammers are below 10%. And even though my gift from Reddit wasn't particulary exciting, the person that sent it to me clearly took time to wrap his gifts, wrote a letter and even did a cool thing with a box and that was more than enough to make me happy.

Hoping nobody and nothing will ruin this December now.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkGift
There was a show weebs were excited about, I've seen some memes from it, it's basically 800 year old fox loli goddess comes to wage slave's house and pampers him whenever she can. Do the dishes, make the bed, cook dinner etc. Why it's still to be uncovered.

For a month I was like "what those disgusting degenerated manchildren are watching again, this is pathetic"

But this is the most wholesome shit I've seen in this decade. After 2 episodes my mind and heart are at peace, I dont even need to punch anything to feel manly again, I just embrace it.

g7p4zys56ws21.png

Look at this cute shit. I'm not a furry, but I want to pet this goddamn tail for the rest of my life.

Prepping for surgery at the end of the month and a trip to Chicago early next month. They're going to tear open my skull and remove a bunch of fleshy tissue that's been invasively growing in my sinuses. Yum yum yum.

This made me fucking cum, I wish I could open people's skulls and touch their slimy brains with my throbbing cock

So in my dream I was about to screw my friend (never had the urge to IRL) and 2 thrusts in my penis shrinks to a fucking atom and thats it.

Thanks brain, very cool.

Maybe the brain was actually trying to solve cold fusion but your lewd subconcious kept leaking in.