Grand Life Appreciation Thread

Scored 2 "Best of CES" Awards last week, along with 14 or so (unofficial) awards from other publications, so at least I've got that going in my life.

15895906_10155740746702576_2586481368527102191_o.jpg

Reactions: nizzon and Belac
So I just had one extremely hard final to pass, we had shitty teacher and I literally spent 10 hours daily trying to understand this shit. I finally did and right on time.
When I was standing in front of classroom waiting for exam some people asked me to explain this bullshit.
I had time to show people how to solve 3 tasks and lucky enough, 2 similiar tasks were given on exam, so people were fucking grateful.

In summary:
1. I passed bullshit exam
2. Helped people pass it
3. Turns out i explain better than a fucking teacher
4. Cute girl was also grateful and i got a hug :3

Nothing better than smoking, listening to Annhilation of the Wicked and planning to get stoned for the weekend.

Didnt get stoned or drunk for years now, need to relax a bit, this constant work is killing me and a fact that ill do this for the next 40 years makes me depressed.

That thought should not sadden you, it should motivate you to follow your dreams, to change your life.

Or to kill yourself.

YOU DECIDE

What an amazing experiance I had today.
I asked my friend to drop me around 5pm, when its getting darker in a random part of town. Mind you I lived in this city my whole life and yet I dont know it at all. So most of the time I was lost.

I havent eaten all day before the trip and I had on me only 1 liter of water, 1/3 of bread and a gingerbread cookie as a snack.

And holy shit, after the whole day of running / walking, catching some new pokemon, since new gen was released (but obviously i couldnt play much cos of battery) and I was pretty much alone most of the time since I was sightseeing mostly narrow streets with suburban homes. And when I was walking one of it, dimly lit with white light from the street lights, alone, quiet and eating my fucking gingerbread, exhausted and hungry I enjoyed this moment. It was fucking beautiful and I dont know why. I felt alive, appreciating the smallest things.

So I either should become homeless already or wait for the apocalypse

DAAAAAAMNSON

I never knew there existed asians with wide hip bones. Ill take 5 please

66666.jpg