Grand Life Appreciation Thread

On my university i met a japanese girl today.

She had the cutest polish accent speaking with highpitched voice <3 I wanted to give her a cookie'n'candy and impale her on my small dick at the same time.

no pedo

Just payed polish minimal wage for reprinted Silent Hill 2 statues. Fuck money, ive always wanted to get them and resellers wanted thousand for them. Thank god to chingchongs for reprinting them

7fd2e4698a5140f3bc51837f8775b941.png

Couldnt give less fucks about Brits :) The only think they did is ruined the dollar when i needed it cheap.

So I cancelled Netflix month ago since VPN wasnt working anymore and I wont pay US price to have maybe 5 % of the content on PL netflix.

But, yesterday there was a free trial for Amazon Prime (and they gave you 10 pounds for that, thanks) and turns out, it works with VPN. I wont have to torrent shit, yay.

What a shitty era to live in, where pirating is more exhausting than being a good guy, but you have to have some principles, like not paying cunts. For example I bought Warhammer Total War but those fucks wouldnt let me play chaos because it was dlc for preorder. Sorry, not preordering your broken games and definitely made a mistake NOT pirating your game, Wont happen next time.

No one. I wanted to play chaos right after finisg dwarf campaing, but i wont be able, i aint paying 10 euro for chaos dlc.

Found my new wake up theme (since my english is 1/10 and i totally forgot how do you call the phone waking you up so)

I have yet to fail waking up vigorously to it

We're twins but my dick is bigger.

And apparently ive got a nickname easier to spell

Decided to study something new on my University since its fucking FREE so why the heck not!

I guess for the first time in my life im excited to do something new and meet new people. I know it will pass after 2 days after i find out i cant stand those 18-19 y olds and the lectures are crap.

WOO ADVENTURE

Best day of 2017.
Almost exactly one year ago I was scammed for ~~700 euro by buying a laptop that i never received. Police nor prosecutor didnt do anything for almost a year.
3 weeks ago I met with miss worthlessutor and I showed her my 3 day research, all traces i could find about the thief. I also uncovered that he scammed over 10 people. I also wasnt very well manered during the talk, where i usually am a fucking angel to talk with.

Turns out it helped. Postman just delivered my fucking money. I did more in 3 days that justice system in a year. I would assume I also helped shitton of people get back their cash. Im fucking justice and i will destroy justice system in this worthless country.
Since Batman name is already taken you can call me Bunnyman. I will serve and make the world a better fucking place.

Obligatory happy bunny cop as my fucking reaction
DPHhJH0.gif

zyRPEQw.gif

R2kdjld.gif

Last edited: