Grand Life Appreciation Thread

My recent European vacation was fucking incredible. I'm having a hard time believing that things actually happened (after they had happened to me). Everything about the trip regardless of my expectations, over-delivered in spades.

Probably the only time I've truly appreciated life in my 27 years.

My recent European vacation was fucking incredible. I'm having a hard time believing that things actually happened (after they had happened to me). Everything about the trip regardless of my expectations, over-delivered in spades.

Probably the only time I've truly appreciated life in my 27 years.

Sounds like a kickass trip man. Did you run into anyone on your travels besides Nicolas and Dianella?

Sounds like a kickass trip man. Did you run into anyone on your travels besides Nicolas and Dianella?

Nah, all other forumers were out of their respective cities or didn't want to meet, apparently :p

Also, didn't "run into" those two. They were kind enough to travel an hour in train to see me :D

Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Is-The-New-Face-Of-Jesus-PHOTO.jpg

IM PISSED AND HAPPY AT THE SAME TIME SO ILL USE CAPSLOCK

I ORDERED COLLECTORS EDITION OF MGS V ON PS4 BECAUSE KONAMI SAID THAT PC VERSION WILL COME LATER.
GUESS WHAT, IT COMES AT THE SAME TIME AFTER ALL

IM SO HAPPY AND MAD AT THE SAME TIME BUT WILL PAY FOR PC VERSION TOO ANYWAYS.

I cant, there is no collectors edition for PC and I want the bionic arm replica :3

I decided that I will be happy. But then I heard the MGS Online will be delayed to 2016. Im undecided again.

who the fuck goes to europe and doesn't fuck european prostitutes