Grand Morbid Funeral

I remember getting a couple albums with those kinds of things back in the Napster days :lol:. Right in the middle of the song the volume would fade for a few seconds and a dude that sounds like George Takei would say "you are listening to xxxx, available everywhere on xxxx". It was distracting enough to encourage people to get a version of the album without annoying announcers.

that's a "watermark" they record for journalist, so if the album was leaked, they could track who leaked it. It was recorded a bunch of different lines for different countries.

if you have a album with those recording, you most likely illegally downloaded. The actual album version doesn't have that.

I have the actual album without the watermark, but for my mp3 player I downloaded it, much faster and simpler than copying the cd on computer and converting it.

I remember getting a couple albums with those kinds of things back in the Napster days :lol:. Right in the middle of the song the volume would fade for a few seconds and a dude that sounds like George Takei would say "you are listening to xxxx, available everywhere on xxxx". It was distracting enough to encourage people to get a version of the album without annoying announcers.

Alestorm did it so good that I actually prefer the songs with that addition :(

It's not like I dont download albums illegaly. But since im a hoarder, as soon as its possible / available for me to purchase I buy the albums / games.

Whoops offtopic.

I remember that! I think it's about 7-8 years ago when I downloaded music from Limewire, some of the songs repeated a line similar to that 2 or 3 times in the middle of the song. Yep, very distracting

Whaaat?!

Clearly Sweden is a superior country, I see that clearly now. A new CD here is about 150 kroner and a vinyl is like 200-220...

Your velfärd is better than our velfærd :(

It is almost the same here a new cd is often 159:- and a new vinyl is around 199:- so there is a little difference in price but I do not think it is anything worth complaining about. :)

I've never owned a Vinyl, and I have rarely even heard metal albums in that format :(. Even with all the die hard fans singing its praises I just never got into that particular collection, but I would love to hear some good Death Metal on Vinyl to hear what all the fuss is about.