Grand Morbid Funeral

If there's a difference you're not going to be bothered by it in a car with a running engine and wind blowing against the windshield. Except when they're really shitty bitrate of course.. but I know how to rip proper mp3's :)
Indeed I haven't. I shall take the virtual tour at a later moment, when I'm not at work.
;)

True though, I don't play music very loudly 99% of the time, just occasionally when I'm in the mood and no one's around, which isn't very often.. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about as a fellow father of two ;) I honestly can't remember the last time I was at home all by myself.. It's been months, before my 2nd daughter was born..

I feel you man but that is why I always blast music in the car, If I am alone no one cares and if the family is in the car then the children always fall asleep and my GF don't mind music so there you go...the car is the answer! :headbang:

I feel you man but that is why I always blast music in the car, If I am alone no one cares and if the family is in the car then the children always fall asleep and my GF don't mind music so there you go...the car is the answer! :headbang:
I drive from and to work every day from Monday until Thursday (Friday is my 'daddy day'), on such a day I spend more than an hour in the car by myself, but in the car I like to listen to the radio. At the moment I mostly listen to "my own" music at work, from my phone, either my own mp3's or Spotify. I play it at a low volume, cause I need to be able to hear my colleagues when they need me ;)
She doesn't mind most music I listen to except Jazz, she hates jazz! :D
Mine doesn't mind a few songs, but not hours on end of Death and Black Metal ;) She's a music lover herself, but I venture way deeper into the heavier realms than she does. She likes rock and a little bit of metal sometimes, stuff like SOAD, Muse, Coldplay, Keane, Editors and she's a big fan of 60's music.
I have yet to meet a girl who was both interested in me and metal at the same time :cry:
Don't worry, I only got together with my girlfriend when I was 32.. Now I'm 38 and we have a house and 2 beautiful daughters.

On our roadtrip vacation to Finland (my gf is finnish) this summer I listened to the new Behemoth like 4 times in a row in the car and she didn't say a word but then when I finally was in the mood for something other than metal I put on the latest Marcus Miller cd and after two songs she was like "I really cannot stand listening to this music it will give me headache!" :lol: