Grand Morbid Funeral

Way too short for such slow song.

Video is ok, but since I couldnt understand half of the lyrics I coould describe it "Possessed Theoden saying some shit at cementary"

With all the background noise while driving a car there's no way in hell you're gonna hear the difference between an actual audio cd and mp3's with a decent bitrate. Anyone who says so is being pure elitist.

Depends on the bitrate of the mp3s, really. But I mean, background noise? Does your car not seal that well? Or are your stereo and/or speakers rubbish?

It is fucking boring. Honestly I just hoped they would go on with Fathomless style. And songs with no solo generally suck :(

Why overrated? Ofc they don't make a song awesome automatically, but rather give musician the potential to perform. Should've been like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyPtT0PM-z0
Average/okay riffs that get old quick but then the lead kicks in and you forget your the world exists

Why overrated? Ofc they don't make a song awesome automatically, but rather give musician the potential to perform. Should've been like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyPtT0PM-z0
Average/okay riffs that get old quick but then the lead kicks in and you forget your the world exists

Because of this mindset "Guys, we need solo in this track or else..." and then we have disgusting, boring or simply lame solo's.

Maybe im biased because in my current project I only made 2 solos and I have 6 tracks, but only made them where I felt they would fit and make sense. Saw no need to force them into songs. Maybe if I were amazing guitarist I would make them just to show off.

From this pov, some bands I'd rather never had no solos cough%slayer%cough. But Bloodbath sure does have what it takes.

I don't think solos should be mandatory (which they mostly are in metal bands) and there are the occasional times where I'm thinking "well that was unnecessary", but a sweet solo can be pretty epic. I am more annoyed when a band shoehorns like 4 solos into a song just for the sake of wanking.