Grand Morbid Funeral

Haha, I am not trolling, Qth, I already like it a hell of a lot more than I like TFM, especially the first 5 tracks. Unite in Pain was a terrible choice to start off with before the album release, it set a bad tone for the rest of it. And to my surprise, it was not indicative as to how the rest of the album is/would be. This is some good music, and I can't talk shit about it. Nick Holmes and the rest of the band did some fine work.

My two favorite tracks so far are Total Death Exhumed and Anne.

Yes Anne is awesome.

5-Ways-to-Tackle-Trolls-and-A-holes-Online.jpeg
<- Tumn

I agree with the statement Mock the Cross was the worst song on TFM. This album is far more lasting than TFM which IMO got dull pretty quickly and is their worst release. Why anyone would want them to continue in that direction I have no idea.

Very enjoyable album, and it slaps the shit out of TFM.

Agreed. This album rules. :kickass:

Everything about Tumn is questionable.

Well, except that he knows what he likes. You can search through nearly a decade's worth of posts and see that he's been consistent. Also, he made the "stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!" thread, which basically makes up this forum.

Well, except that he knows what he likes. You can search through nearly a decade's worth of posts and see that he's been consistent. Also, he made the "stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!" thread, which basically makes up this forum.

Disclaimer : If I ever make a flagellant comment about someone because of their music taste its in pure jest as such a thing is plain silly.

That said, Tumn is a horrible person.

Disclaimer : If I ever make a flagellant comment about someone because of their music taste its in pure jest as such a thing is plain silly.

That said, Tumn is a horrible person.

Oh, I was just being a pedantic ass. You said "Everything about Tumn is questionable" and I jokingly agreed, throwing in exceptions for his consistency and his contributions to the forum. :)

How many Ted Bundy samples in metal can you recall? The champion receives a dollar
EHMFZYD.png

Consistency isnt necessarily a good thing in this case, could come off as closed minded. And creatig one thread and then copy paste posts like "Peter was best growler in BB", "Dan was best songwriter in BB", "TFM is worst BB-album"... its like lulwut?

:)

Consistency isnt necessarily a good thing in this case, could come off as closed minded. And creatig one thread and then copy paste posts like "Peter was best growler in BB", "Dan was best songwriter in BB", "TFM is worst BB-album"... its like lulwut?

:)

Never said it was; monoxide child was quite consistent.

(Seriously, my already unfunny snark failed harder due to poor phrasing. I'm essentially that person who gets insulted and then thinks of a comeback two days later. This is why I predominantly lurk. Back to it! :))