Grand Morbid Funeral

Very true, the Autopsy guys were so unnecessary :lol: Famine though :kickass:

The entire album is really great, even with Unite in Pain being the weak point to me, it is still awesome.

We have quite literally the reverse opinion about the album. For me, Unite in Pain is the highlight of the album and the rest of the stuff is pretty weak (well, maybe except famine).

After some 5-6 spins to me the album is quite enjoyable so far, but I was (and am) waaaaaay more impressed with UTP/TFM which are both pretty much all killer/no filler for me. There are some cool track like, Let the Stillborn... Total Death Consumed, Church of Vastitas, Unite in Pain, Famine... His Infernal Necropsy.. I had hoped it would have more impact on me than it has so far. Let's see how/if it will grow on me further.

I want to do that too.

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND MÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓRBIIID FJUUUUNERĄĄĄĄĄĄĄĄĄĄĄĄĄĄĄĄĄĄĄĄĄĄĄĄL

I really think that's why that song is so great because you just want to scream along at the top of your lungs....very few death metal bands can write songs like that and get away with it but Bloodbath can! :kickass: