Graspop 2003

Hey Cider, & the other belgian & french mates, did you see the bill @ the Dour Festival (not far from Lille)?

11/07

King Crimson
Soulfly
Biohazard
Hatebreed
Hell is for heroes
Prong
Raging speedhorn
Clawfinger
GBH
Fishbone
Nashville pussy
Breed 77

12/07

The melvins
Fantomas
Tomahawk
Born from pain
Caliban
Madball

13/07

Lofofora
Nostromo
Aqme
Rollins band
Stereo Mc's
Watcha
Out
Stereotypical working class

For more info, check http://www.dourfestival.be

whats that Caliban! They are some cunts who ripped 'Shrink' from the gathering.

or are there 2 bands called like that :confused:

they first day seems interesting. perhaps. i never saw clawfinger and King Crimson so. And Max is there too :D I might come :hotjump:

But its on MTF friday, and I dont have a day off like the other half of belgium :mad:

we should go to katatonia gigs and chant "robert johnson, robert johnson, robert johnson, wants his title back, wants his title back "

last fair deal ripped off :(

haha 3 days of intense cocaine sniffin' ahead !

I don't think i will come anyway, still the same problem of money etc... And the bill is not that exciting... Very few bands that interest me ... I've seen Biohazard not so long ago and gonna see Hatebreed in Paris in July too.
Oh and Caliban is dull IMO, Nostromo is mere shite on stage :( , Soulfly is dead and buried, Rollins Band is a joke and ohhhh I'm gonna stop there :D

HOHO HAHA !!

That last day ! Didn't notice it at first sight ! The scum of so called French-core : Watcha,Aqme,Out !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still there is Fishbone to save that fest ! Let's ska ! :Spin:

50 days to go till Graspop... damn... thats' a long time. I don't care that much about the bands btw, there are two bands I really like, Opeth and Type O Negative, but the camping is more important, hehe... :Spin:

another band: the haunted thats a band which im interested in. dont know how itll be though. i hope they are playing on the mainstage. but probably theyll headline marquee 1 on saturday.

so there is only one more band that need to be confirmed, and the bill is complete. :cry:

haha, bedankt Gorik...
Nina, Hirson is een beetje verder dan Chimay... Niet zo ver van Charleville-Mezières!

Een cadeautje voor jou:

plan_acces.jpg

cedarbreed said:
Hirson se trouve dans l'Aisne ;) Well it's north-east of Paris I think, somewhere between Paris and Lille in a way.

Really?! Thats' close!! Well, I might be doing this fest for one of my zines... I hope to see some of you there because I'l have to go all alone :cry: