Graspop 2003

There should be a place for everyone in a concert venue : Moshers, those who want to watch peacefully and photographers BUT !!!
Always keep in mind that when you're in a band that play METAL it's frustrating if people in the pit don't move ... depends on what kind of metal of course, but even on some Anathema songs a little moshpit could be welcome !

i like watching the mosh pit, but i can't really be part of it. i'm always near when a mosh pit starts though. pushing all them lunatics inside again and again, watching them hit each other... it's top fun! it stops being fun if some very irritating person tries to push me inside however...

I used to love pits beore i got all old and busted up Most pits nowadays are crap compared to the good ol' thrash days, actually most underground gigs i've been to are very dull audience wise. metal is crap these days. And headbangin is gay. full stop :(

anyones been in a slayer mosh pit? not that i have, but if any of yous did, id got sponky eyed, id smile forward and strech my shirt.

i've always said that the slayer gig i watched 4 years ago is me fave one. the place was packed and everybody, i mean everyone, was having the time of their life. when i came out of the venue my shirt was soaking from the sweat, it was like coming out of the sea... i was supposed to watch 'em again last year but the fest was cancelled 5 days before it started! :(

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
anyones been in a slayer mosh pit? not that i have, but if any of yous did, id got sponky eyed, id smile forward and strech my shirt.

I did once and it was a puff pit ... believe me. Their pit is supposed to be the toughest of all ... Bollox ... Maybe it was once but this pit was a puff pit compared to Madball,Hatebreed or Kickback ! I even got bored and got back to the seats, to tell you how boring it was ... no action ...

and anyway, a hardcore gig always has a stronger mosh pit than a metal one. i mean some people go to harcore gigs just to be part of the pit. they might not know what band is playing!

sol83 said:
and anyway, a hardcore gig always has a stronger mosh pit than a metal one. i mean some people go to harcore gigs just to be part of the pit. they might not know what band is playing!

I admit that is ABSOLUTELY true ! :lol:

cedarbreed said:
No that's because Slayer has become totally dull on stage :p !

what are you talking about? when i watched 'em they were all headbangin' all the time! i dunno if your gig was different...

and they were taking flowers from my grave
comeandgetsome.gif
blowingup.gif
samurai.gif
boxing_smiley.gif
pengydie.gif
smileymobmassacre.gif
greenchainsaw.gif

new names.. finntroll, mastodon, aborted, doro, oceans of sadness, atreyu & convict

we'll get a laugh with doro moeahahaha :lol: