Graspop 2003

yeah but we do it better anyway (tho we're not black metalish at all) hahahhaa :p And moreover there are too many bands that play this kind of music and pretend to play hardcore. If you listen to it carefully it's mere Cradle Of Filth without keyboards most of the time. Well anyway Negate is one of the few bands of that kind that is cool.

thats right ;)
and 30€ for friday and 50€ for friday, no camping is possible then
weeewooooooo itll be huge. especially friday!

sol83 said:
hatebreed, sick of it all, now pro-pain...

Come on Hatebreed and Pro Pain are metal hahaha ! Though they make 2 minutes songs with 3 riffs and one mosh part in the middle :lol: ! and SOIA always make one metal album followed by an hardcore one ,ad vitam eternam, :lol: ... Once they were old school ....

Anyway the pit is gonna be tough for sure, prepare for double rotative kickflips in the spine and frontal percussion winches in the teeth :devil:
It's true that Hatebreed's pit is toughest I've ever experienced with Kickback and Madball at Graspop 2000 )

*MAN*

:lol: :lol:

To be true I stopped this kind of things some time ago because it becomes more and more violent , really ultra dangerous sometimes. Violent Dancing/Karate Dance Style suck fat arses ...
Well, I started a moshpit at the Old Dead Tree's gig but it was a 'good spirit' pit , nothing to do with that. It had been more than a year since i last 'pitted' :lol: But the singer asked for it and he had this huge moshpit in front of him in the blink of an eye :D!!! Good to mosh on atmospheric music... I haven't lost all hope of starting one on Flowers along with Pieter :Spin:

at a fest in summer '99, sodom started playin' iron fist (motorhead cover) and suddenly this really big mosh pit started to form and i was in the center of it. all these guys (some were like twice my size) started "flying" around me... it's a miracle how i made it... :lol:

yeah it depends, if its a HxC band you're not missing much from the stage
but when a band like anathema is playing i want to enjoy it by watching :eek: , cause moshing spoils the fun then

BTW didnt knew you were into hardcore Sol?!
but Pro-Pain, yeah great, i saw them once i a little venue nearby, and it was fuckin greeat. they can make such a good atmosphere! Im waiting... Make War Not Love :mad: :devil: