Graspop 2004.thread

:(:(:( i havent looked for ticket yet and im so afraid i wont be able to come over for...reasons:( i dont have a tent and i dont have a sleeping bag,im just me with a ton of clothes and beauty products :lol: :lol:
ill let you know asap,if im coming and ill sort the sleeping bag and the tent too.You are all going to be there.Im up for the festival ONLY for that reason :tickled:

somnium_in_tenebris said:
:(:(:( i havent looked for ticket yet and im so afraid i wont be able to come over for...reasons:( i dont have a tent and i dont have a sleeping bag,im just me with a ton of clothes and beauty products :lol: :lol:
ill let you know asap,if im coming and ill sort the sleeping bag and the tent too.You are all going to be there.Im up for the festival ONLY for that reason :tickled:
class, you gotta come!!! if i can just sort out an alternate flight, i can deffo come....
@dries or anyone in the know, where i can fly too that is close, because my flight to the ariport beginning with C (forgot teh name) is full.....:erk:

@Thortyir, forget about Fury Fest and come to Graspop man ! ANATHEMA + LIFE OF AGONY FFS !!!!!!!!
Fury Fest has some good bands but they're the kind of bands u can see live 4 times a year like Dew Scented, Nostromo and stuff ... Though honestly, if it hadn't been the same week as Graspop i would have gone there too, It's the only big metal fest in France, since Hirson is shit ... They promised Anathema, Machine Head, MDB, Dimmu Borgir ... and nothing ... Who's the headliner again ? So that I laugh a bit ! :tickled:

blackeyed said:
class, you gotta come!!! if i can just sort out an alternate flight, i can deffo come....
@dries or anyone in the know, where i can fly too that is close, because my flight to the ariport beginning with C (forgot teh name) is full.....:erk:
charleroi

hmm
perhaps you can fly somewhere in the netherlands or germany? or come a bit earlier?
http://www.nationalexpress.com/p.cfm?n=gel&agentid=elhm perhaps by couch?

ahhh ze problemo is that they are still operating on the winter timetable, i'll check it out on the 27th when it changes to the new timtable, thankyou elisabeth
and i cant travel ther eon a couch, for one couches dont have wheels and secondly i dont think i could get it out of my house :erk: ;) :lol:

:lol: man i need some sleep coach then or whatever
"bus" might do the trick ;)
good luck anyway - dont forget your outfit !

oh and cedar for matrasses i advice those big flatable blue ones, with the velvet layer on top

Crack Hitler said:
I can't decide between the midsummers day with my crazy, drunk family and being drunk at graspop with all of you. :yell:
ok, if you can't choose, we will: GRASPOP

@blackeyed: maybe you can always try for eindhoven (not for from the fest, but more difficult to get there) in holland, or rotterdam (so you can join tools to the fest (if he wants that :D )

look what i bought today !:hotjump:
Gmm.jpg

blackeyed said:
aye sounds like a plan - whatdya say tools?
oy im op f'annyfink lov :)
Jussi, the door's wide open, there's an airfield bout 20 kms away, so np.
@Sophia: shut yer loud greek face and come over. and that goes for everybody. i'm up for a party like :)
there's no need for sleep anyways so make a pick of what u take with you. :Spin:

but shite it could cost some for a lot of yous :erk:

That's because we conquered britain long before them poof Saxons :cool: . All the cities called sth with by at the end are remnants from us too, by means town.

Wait a minute, we conquered Britain long after them poof Saxons, haha, managed to influence the language anyway, as did the Normans and of course long before the Romans, loads of people connquered Britain. Saxons were the only one who stayed there though.