Graspop

cedarbreed

Don't mean nothin'
Dec 9, 2001
A Nation on Fire
¿ To all the lucky people who could go there, can you please tell us your impressions and everything about anathema's show? ¡ Oh yeah and the tracklist too, it would be great :) !
¿ Any new song in it ? ¿ Any 'surprise' , old stuff or a song never played live before ?

¡ Cheers !

Cedarbreed, you may have to wait till the weekends over for any replies, as Graspop tickets I think, were for the whole festival. Cheers Dougie

thanks everyone! i had a really good weekend at graspop, hanging around with duncan and mehdi and everyone. thanks for a top do..

Hi guys!

I'm just back from the graspop, and I can tell you that the boys have delivered an heavier set than usual...

First surprise, Jamie is back! We got the three brothers coast to coast! It :headbang: !

The show starts with a faster and faster "judgement" :headbang: , than "pressure" , "empty", "A fine day to exit", "Panic" (for the first time on stage :hotjump: ) and some more of Eternity, Alternative 4 and judgement...they've also played "fragile dreams" in a beautiful shorter acoustic version, :worship: and close the set with a :OMG: "A dying wish"

To finish :cry: , just one word: GREAT!

Hope they would come back very soon!!! :wave:

:OMG: after these words I have to go to the "feeling bad"- Thread :cry: :cry: :cry:

fucking great playlist, want more details:hotjump: NOW!! :lol:

:headbang: these smilies kick arse :headbang:

The show was better than the previous one I saw but the pits and crowdsurfers were fucking annoying! I think Anathema is more something like relaxmusic and if you feel like pitting you should go to the hardcore marquee. Anyway, it was great, and cool that you played an Eternity song again. By the way, my girlfriend is here 3 weeks, that's why I don't post here so much anymore.

Originally posted by pagan2002
thanks everyone! i had a really good weekend at graspop, hanging around with duncan and mehdi and everyone. thanks for a top do..

thanks yerself for the lovely midnight playing...

next time make sure you're less pissed so ye can finish the nick drake advertisment... ;)

Excellent Gig!!

Earlier in the day I met Danny-well he grabbed me-HAHAHA-its me Kev Paish Danny:)

Met up with John,Vinny and Duncan-bought an Anti Matter CD off him-THe gig was brilliant-got in the second row and just loved the whole gig-to see Jamie up there was awesome and i know he must have been shitting himself but he did a great job.LOved hearing Panic,One Last Goodbye.........what can you say???
Eternity,FRagile DReams,Pressure,TEmporary Peace and course ending with the immortal A Dying Wish:)

MEt Jamie the next day-amazed how he remembered the first time we met-Marquee-Cannibal Corpse 1992!

Got some great pics with the lads-hope they come out!

Originally posted by dougie
Cedarbreed, you may have to wait till the weekends over for any replies, as Graspop tickets I think, were for the whole festival. Cheers Dougie

Oh thank you I forgot that. Fortunately people are beginning to answer but they are still very evasive on the topic ... No one remembers the tracklist ?? ;-) Come on make me cry ...

Judgement
Pressure
Panic
Fragile DReams
Alternative 4
Eternity
One Last Goodbye
Temporary Peace
A Fine Day To Exit
A Dying Wish

Might not be quite in order but i think that was it-may have fucked up somewhere but been necking loads of Belgian Ale and only just got home after 3 days of partying and i 'd only just got back fronm the US the day before too!

Originally posted by Lord S
Judgement
Pressure
Panic
Fragile DReams
Alternative 4
Eternity
One Last Goodbye
Temporary Peace
A Fine Day To Exit
A Dying Wish

Wrong! :p they did not play Alternative 4 and Eternity. As far as I remember it was something like this:
Judgement
Pressure
Empty
Panic
Far Away
Fragile Dreams
One Last Goodbye
A Fine Day to Exit
Temporary Peace
A Dying Wish

That's it

just wanted to say thank you to all you people i've been hanging out with at the graspop for making me having some of the coolest moments in my whole life - you know who you are :)

hey dude, when are we gonna start that band huh?

Originally posted by mehdi.i.e.e.e
just wanted to say thank you to all you people i've been hanging out with at the graspop for making me having some of the coolest moments in my whole life - you know who you are :)

hey dude, when are we gonna start that band huh?

Do you mean the Gothic Ragga thing?
Booyaa!

yeah man, hardcore gothic ragga with V/VM, I May Die Project & Venetian Snares influences :mad: