Graspop

ah my mistake then.......got most of the set list right though!
had been boozing most of the day and no sleep having travelled overnight from England:)

The last playlist that Diabolicum wrote is closest to what they really played. I'd even say it's correct for what I remember.

As an intro they had a nice mix of the 'what about cats, what about dogs, what about chickeeeeeeens' line. We were already happy before the gig even started ;)

This was a great show, a great weekend, a great festival, with great people around. Thanks to all of you who were there. And thank you very much Danny, Duncan and Mehdi for the acoustic gig on Friday night!

Hey! Where was everyone??:confused: :confused: I saw either Vinny or Jamie trying to take a photie of me and this bird but they were laughin at me I think:eek: Brucey was good tho pointin everywere like he used to and Rob Halford was crackin.
I couldnt get in to see Anathema very well but the sound was good after the first song.
Play in Liverpool again soon. The Swan maybe?

Finally I can make some time after graspop on the internet. Yeah, it was so great, hangin around with the guys (altough i was really quiet the first day, because of the unbelievable fact I was with the members of the best band on earth... and I didn't knew any of those anathemaniacs) The show of course was great, the best anathemashow I ever saw(from 4 times). Thanks to Pete for the good sound! :lol:
Thanks to the frog and the chickennnnnns. And of course Jamie! He was telling us that he played bad and didn't dare to move a bit around. I think that statueplaying was good (and I'm bloody serious, it looks selfsassured, like saying come and get it!)
And next time they play on a festival, I place my tent near yours, because I don't want to miss the half of the following acoustic session! :p

finally, the exact setlist (i wrote it down during the concert)

judgement
pressure
empty
far away
panic
exit
peace
goodbye
fragile (slow)
wish

if you are interested in mdb, then

my hope the destroyer
the raven + the rose
under your wings
turn loose the swans
the cry of mankind
she is the dark
a kiss to remember
the dreadful hours
the fever sea

Originally posted by ewinter
finally, the exact setlist (i wrote it down during the concert)
if you are interested in mdb

I missed Le figlie della tempesta, such a great song, the best of the new album if you ask me, their best ever! :cry:

my fave from the new album is just the title track..but their best ever is a kiss to remember..and everything from that amazing butterfly album

Originally posted by pince

I've got a picture of the frog :zombie:
I'll send all pictures to Daam tomorrow ;)

You've got to visit Pince's websites! They're awesome! You should start an anathema-page too!

I've bought the latest Dream Theater album... and it really rocks, it reminds me a bit to good ol' metallica, whhhaaaaaa. I don't know if you guys saw a good show on graspop, that convinced you to buy an album of them?