Great 2004-cd Releases?

Sr wrote
hmm wouldnt be a bad idea if i was a hooker.. but then if i was going to prostitute myself out for concert tickets why stop there, i would pay my way into the next progpower (if it wasnt already sold out that is)

Hypothetical question/scenario.....if i bought you a ticket to Vai....and after the show you felt very grateful....you wouldn't necessarily be committing an act of a prostitution....although you may have to to get to and from Sydbey :)

Hypothetical question/scenario.....if i bought you a ticket to Vai....and after the show you felt very grateful....you wouldn't necessarily be committing an act of a prostitution....although you may have to to get to and from Sydbey
:lol: tempting im sure but my bf wouldn't appreciate me getting all 'grateful' on other guys ;), and if i was going to get 'grateful' on someone it would be Tobias Sammet after the Edguy show ;)

Maybe you should go pimp your bf's ass for ticket money......a man who can't provide for a sweet thing like yourself has no right to call himself a man.
...and Tobias is Eurotrash baby....the offer for a Vai/Garsed ticket still stands ;)

Edguy - Hellfire Club & King Of Fools EP (still waiting for the Lavatory Love Machine single)
Evergrey - Inner Circle
Iced Earth - The Glorious Burden
Nocturnal Rites - New World Messiah
W.A.S.P - The Neon God pt.1
Thunderstone - The Burning
Kotipelto - Coldness

And there should be a lot more to come

Magnitude Nine-Decoding the Soul is quite good (although I preffer Reality in Focus over it)

I forgot about Nightwish coming out with a new one until about a week ago....heard Nemo and Planet Hell and am drooling at how awesome it sounds! Once should own me!

I really like Evergrey-The Inner Circle, the ownly flaw IMO was how short it is.....

Still waiting for a new Angra album too....?

COB is coming out with a new one!

Waiting for the new POS as well.

Into Eternity-Buried in Oblivion was released just THIS year? Well what I have heard sounds great!

Still waiting for Zero Hour's "De-Evolved" album and their album following it shortly after it is released.

And lastly, and definately most important......................................................
the new SYMPHONY X!!! :)

Impressive list SymphonyXjapan

I would like to add one release.

Cea Serin - Where Memories Combine

This is one fantastic, fresh and original album. Maybe one of the best I heard in years!

The Mars Volt - De-Loused in the Comatorium would be my pick for the greates of this year although it might have been a 03 release. (I'll look when I get home)

Pain of Salvation - 12:5
7 for 4 - Time
The new Wind's and Orphan Land releases are exellent also.

2004 cds so far:
Iced Earth - The Glorious Burden (Loved it...seeing them tonight)
In Flames - Soundtrack to Your Escape (yeah that is right, I totally dig it...even more rad live)
Evergrey - The Inner Circle (Awesome...the fact that I know someone who has been through this makes it better...seeing them tonight)
Killswitch Engage- End of Heartache (After seeing them live, i totally dig them and i went and bought this album...got a 2 hour for skippin school to get it haha)

upcoming:
Nightwish- Once
Dream Theater- Both live dvds (old and new)
Blind Guardian- dvd

MEGADETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang:

Can't wait till that cd is out!
Can't wait till Mustaine starts touring again.. wooohooo. I'll be there.
Anyone else?:D

I think the Megadeth CD will be cool. It will definitely be awesome to have Mustaine back, that's for sure.

I had been wearing out the Symphorce CD in the car, but the Ayreon disc has taken its place. This CD is great stuff, as others have said before me. The lineup is superb. Day eleven's chorus gets me every time. I'll agree with Odyssey on this one - it will take a monster album to best Ayreon. I need to get the DVD...