Great britain my ass!!!

Ragnarok

used by sadness
Jun 7, 2002
london
Visit site
What is it so great about this fucking country where you don't even have real english people(no offence to anyone), you are supose to be in a country where everything is great I was going to study photography and the bloody gouverment was going to pay but noooooo when I got there they say you have to pay and how they fucking espect me to pay if i can get a fucking job.....bastards hate this place!!!!!!!:mad:

Originally posted by Ragnarok
What is it so great about this fucking country where you don't even have real english people(no offence to anyone)
Are you not Columbian?? :confused:

tee hee, good point interesti!

Brittain is a hard place to live in, some people have more luck then others! but you'll get through it my dear friend! I shall help you in any way you need

You're complainging cause someone won't GIVE you something? Hell, if they'd taken something you got a point but it seems you expected something and it didn't happen.

Sour grapes I know, but you just gotta live with it and find a way - and why can't you get a job?

actually they took something from me, they took my honor and pride just to get in here they make me give up all my things forget about my passed and realize that you are just another one another brick in the wall, well fuck them I won't let that happen i know I will get trough but it is shit and they do it to evryone bastards

oh yes but what the fuck I'm just pissed off no worries, I know that probably you are english but I would forget it, I just don't like the way