Great Metal Weeekend in Tampa(Nov 11,12),anyone going?

Empress said:
Okay I got my info!!!!

I have 2 studio rooms, 2 beds and a sofa couch for both Friday and Saturday nights. We're trying to fill up these rooms with South Floridian friends of ours, and we got a cheap price because our friend works there. 45 a night! Woo Hoo! I'll be located here.

See you guys in a 9 days!!!! :)
Sweet!!!!!!!!
We must do Sat at the Beach(only 20 minutes away),let us metalheads take over Clearwater Beach(unfortunately,the Gulf is getting a bit chilly for swimming)

Picked up my tickets for the Opeth show yesterday! Doors at 9pm, so I am thinking IE and Nevermore may get shortened sets. I hope not! I think I'm going to get my Kamelot tickets at the door. Anybody think that show is going to sell out?

SavaRon said:
Picked up my tickets for the Opeth show yesterday! Doors at 9pm, so I am thinking IE and Nevermore may get shortened sets. I hope not! I think I'm going to get my Kamelot tickets at the door. Anybody think that show is going to sell out?
I don't think you'll have any problems getting tix for Kamelot at the door. The opeth/Nevermore show will go 'til the wee hours of the morning. Hope no one has to get up early Sun. morning.:)

The Opeth Show is part of a doubleheader with some bratty spikyhaired trendy modern punk or something show:erk:
and I think people can go to both shows
meh
starting a roll call thread

Is it just me who heard the rumor that Nevermore's last date on the Opeth tour is in Lauderdale? Because.. if this is true maybe that's why the show is started at 9 PM?

If this is the truth, it is pure shit !!!! Can someone make a call to this place? I live in the South so I have no idea these numbers.

The Nevermore site has it listed, but at Boomerz still. I just picked up my tickets Tuesday and they have all three bands listed. I just think the show will go till almost 2am. IE and Nevermore may get a little shortened sets if anything.