Great show in Cleveland

Yes, Evergrey was awesome... it was amazing to finally see them live for the first time! I loved their set... they were so heavy... and tore through the sounds with energy and power... they're very cool guys too...

That was a simply phenomenal show. Evergrey ruled my world, and Tom's vocals live were just amazing. Great time all around, and if anyone's interested, I will have a full live report with some excellent pictures from the weekend (that will all be on our site); hopefully I can have this done soon. Cheers!

The BW&BK show was awesome. The highlights of the show imo was Force of Evil, Candlemass, and of course Evergrey. It was my first time seeing Evergrey live and I was a moderate fan before (I only owned In Search for Truth), but now I will have to get into all their material. I thought they had a pheomenal stage presence and a few of my friends who have never heard Evergrey even said that they were instant fans after seeing them. I am happy about the way each band was given equal playing time at the festival, and the tone of the entire weekend was very positive. It is great to see so many metalheads come together in support of these great bands.

I managed to get two good pictures of Evergrey in my random shots so I figured I'd post them here. I was too busy being amazed by the excellent lineup to really take time on quality pictures.

http://moneo.colonpee.com/pictures/bwbk/

Of course, the show ruled and I can't wait for it to happen again next year. Can't go wrong with an awesome metal fest 15 minutes from your house.

Tom actually gave me the setlist from the BW&BK fest, but I just need to get home to transfer it on to here for all of you.

Tom, Henrik and Jonas - you guys made my weekend a little more special than it already was. I know my wife (Angela, the blonde chick) pestered you alot, but she had fun also. The show was great, and you guys sounded fantastic. Thanks again and hope to see you at Prog Power!

Brian A.

Brian - tell Angela I said howdy, and that I still don't know whether to thank her or kill her for that stunt with the Sharpie. :loco: I still have a few faint marks left...

Wonder how long it took Rikard to scrub the black shit off his nose? hehehe.

Heh heh....that's funny! I remember seeing that black Sharpie on his nose for most of the night!

Here's the setlist:

Blinded
End of Your Days
Nosferatu
State of...
The Encounter
Rulers
Recreation
Great Deceiver
Solitude Within
Masterplan

Straight off the 9" paper plate that Tom used onstage! Freakin' hilarious, that.....

Cheers and metal,
Brian

whoa... they played "Great Deceiver"? for some reason I don't remember that... must've been awesome anyways! :lol:

Cool to see someone from Cuba, NY... that place kicks ass! :headbang:

Jaimek---You know you were the talk of the festival with all of your strategically placed autographs! How many girls can boast about something like that? At least the marker was only semi-permanent. Good thing we finally pried it out of :p pie eyed, goofy grinned Chris's hands! By the way, we have a cool pic of him passed out in our room with pizza crust in his mouth- he gave Tom a run for his money. We tried to get the wheelchair to get him back to his room, but it was already occupied (by Tom!)~

I lived in Rochester for 17 years, and I never heard of Cuba til now. I didn't even think anybody other than college students and cows lived in that part of NY. hehe.

Some people don't even realize there's a lot more to NY than NYC. "Where are you from?" "New York." "Oh, the city?" "No, 350 mi/560 km northwest of there." *blank look* "About an hour from Niagara Falls." "Ohhh!" (yes, I see you other upstaters nodding and grinning over there!)

The scary thing is, I'd have this conversation with other Americans as well as when I was in Europe. :guh:

Chris was a menace with that Sharpie. And I want a copy of that picture! I'll have to ask Alicia today if she's heard from him yet.

I hope Chris left your room intact; I heard that Tom and the lamp didn't get along very well. :)

I love upstate New York! Leatchworth State Park is awesome! I go skiing at Holiday Valley in Ellicottville all the time!

Evergrey rules.