Who here has seen Evegrey live

I saw them at Progpower 2.0 and really enjoyed their set. I just wish I was able to hear the other guitar player and his leads...which I couldn't very well (though I was right up front, and a little to the left of the stage...so that's really why).

As much as I hated Vanden Plas not being at the show, I was glad that Evergrey got their spot and the extra time...if not only 15 minutes.

I saw them for the first time this weekend, but im sad to say it wasn't SRF, but in Sandviken "Parkrock".. Well the gig where perfect and I took ALOTS of pictures... soon Ill put them on my website.

I saw them live this past friday at SWEDEN ROCK, my first time, but not the last time that's for sure:p

Tom it on the top 5 of my favourite singers that's a fact, I met the guys afterwards for a small foto shoot, they seemed really nice and cool.

Tom: the live pictures will be in the mail to you sometime next week, Claus(intromental) will take care of it. I just have to get them developed:)

Originally posted by Gaunerin
I've seen them live several times and all I can say is make sure you'll catch one of their shows! :headbang:

I agree here :)

I'm still sad I missed a few gigs... I really hope for Wacken... I need to go, but the knee heals so damn slowly :cry:

Seen them twice here both time at PPUSA, EVERGREY Fooking rocked the house down and was in my opinion the best band at PPUSA 2.0!!!

Bear

I saw them at Nummirock 2002, Finland... And they were soooo great! I guessed that they would be a good live band, but they were even better than I thought... =)

:devil: YES! Finally we saw them Live! They were awsome... The weather Gods seemed to try to flush us metalheads away for good.... But we worked real hard to make the guyz feel welcome!!=) Real fans don't mind "a little" rain....

Whenever I can, be sure that I will see them again...
*metal mama* :headbang:

Oh, the gig was awsome on friday night. The weater wasn't the best like Lise said, but who gives a fuck anyway!? Evergrey was on stage!!:headbang:
They were as good as I thought...even better:D , it was just bad that the rain kept some of the people home or inside the beer-tent, but we who were there enjoyed the gig and the guys didn't seem to be disturbed by the rain at all!

Something that pisses me of is that I toke a lot of pictures, and when I came home a car ran over the negatives:mad: , so I hope that the pictures can be saved!

-Lise: Where were did you stand during the gig?

Jag stod alldeles längst fram.....mot vänster flank...=) Njöt! Sket fullständigt i regnet!!=) Har fortfarande problem med rösten...
Hoppas att de kommer tillbaka till oss i Norr!!

Okay, jag stod också absolut längst fram...fast nästan precis i mitten. Rösten har kommit tillbaks här, men däremot har man dragit på sig en förkylning och jävla massa halsont, men det är sån man får ta:lol: