Great Show!

Thanks for the comments, guys! We had a blast.

Pictures and brief comments from the show are now online. Click HERE.

Also, Craig (HUGE King's X fanboy) is working on a write up about how exciting it was for him. So that will be done soon.

Also, if anyone of you that went have pics you took, please send them to me! Matt @ OdinsCourtBand.Com Thanks!

Rock on, and a HUGE thanks to everyone from here who came, King's X, and their fans for the fun time!

- Matt

Land of Chocolate, eh? Wave at John and Jeannie for me the next time you run into them. ;) (yes, I know he's not in the band anymore...)

Sorry I couldn't come down, but I heard good things about you guys from someone at the Evergrey show a few days later.

@idragosani - Glad you liked our "Comfortably Numb" attemp. :D The end of the song is also a highlight for me. It's a fun song that is very simple, yet full of emotion. It's cool to hear that it was a highlight of the evening for you.

@eaeolian - Glad you had fun; and THANKS for the support! Not sure when the next big one like that will be, but we're at The Hot Spot June 5th. Of course, you may be at the hospital on June 5th. ;)

@Anti - Thanks for the compliment. How did you like the different vocals in PL:Ch1? Better? Worse? We just changed it up a bit.

@DeepThought - Thanks for the pic and vid! Very cool! BTW, I know you love the Brave & Odin's Court teamup, and we'll be together again on June 5th in Baltimore. :D

jaimek said:
Sorry I couldn't come down, but I heard good things about you guys from someone at the Evergrey show a few days later.
It's alright that you couldn't make it. You can't go to all of them. :) I'm sure we'll be back to Jaxx again sometime.

Oh, yeah? That's the best publicity we can ask for - positive word of mouth. Was it anyone we know?

Rock on!

She worked for a prog internet radio station called... um. Prog Palace? I have her business card in my mini-backpack, which is at home. About 40, blonde hair, glasses, talkative, very nice. She was at Evergrey interviewing Jonas and Rikard.

It's now one week after the gig and I'm still beat...:erk: probably because of the followup gig the next day. I'm too old for this. I am indeed doing a writeup of the evening with King's X. I have 6 pages worth and I haven't even gotten to the part where we start playing yet.:err: It'll be a pretty in-depth read.

As for now, I wasn't kidding - I'm all messed up - body aching and sore, allergies have got me in a tailspin, a pinched nerve in my neck. Somebody's gotta give a great big WHAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!:cry:

Anyway, the show *did* rock like a mahumdigga!!! :headbang: I had fun. Thanks to those who showed up.:kickass: See ya next time to those who didn't. ;)
Cheers!
C :D :D :D

jaimek said:
She worked for a prog internet radio station called... um. Prog Palace? I have her business card in my mini-backpack, which is at home. About 40, blonde hair, glasses, talkative, very nice. She was at Evergrey interviewing Jonas and Rikard.
Doesn't sound familiar. Could you pass my info on to her please? Or email me hers? Thanks!

@Neon - Thanks! :D