Greatest Doom Metal

Reverend Bizarre - In The Rectory...(cant go wrong with anything by them though. Crush The Insects is my least favorite.)
Orodruin - Epicurean Mass
Oversoul/Dwell Within - Seven Days In November (hard to find. you can download the monkshood demo for free at Bland Hand Records website.)
Revelation - Anything really (Yet So Far/Frozen Masque is a bit different from the rest, featuring Dennis Cornelius of Oversoul/Dwell Within. More along the lines of that band.)
Solitude Aeturnus - you can't really go wrong with this band either. Downfall is the only one I haven't gotten into. The first 3 are classics and Alone is fantastic.
While Heaven Wept - Of Empires Forlorn, Chapter One (you MUST hear the song "Thus With a Kiss I Die"
Fall of The Idols - The Womb of The Earth, The Seance

I also forgot about Unorthodox's Asylum album and watch out for the upcoming album from Apostle of Solitude. It's going to KILL.

thanks man, I alrdy had the 2nd and 3rd release from SA guess I forgot to edit it haha, killer stuff :kickass:

Hey Doomcifer, have you heard the new Revbiz/Kuolema split? I haven't bothered to get it yet, got the impression that it is pretty meh.

Negative. Not even sure if I knew about it. It must be an unreleased cover or something since they aren't together any longer? I usually steer clear of that stuff too.