Greek news

"Now I understand that nothing that I say here is going to make a damn bit of difference to most everyone, but look, the average person here is no different then any of you."

yes faith maybe it doesn't matter to most, but just maybe there is someone out there who is listening and will grow off of this kind of stuff. That is what matters. I am not against americans, I am an american, just not PROUD as they say... I guess my boundary lines are a little bigger than most. Americans aren't bad, but there are bad americans. Arabs aren't bad, but there are bad arabs... get my point. I stated my opinions, you stated yours, I think that is excellent, I don't judge you at all, I hope you don't judge me. I can see that you are a caring person, I hope you feel the same about me. yes I feel that the U.S. is one of the better places to live in this world, although we (not us but government) have targeted this land by acting as a world cop... All this shit is such a mess, I need to eat some mushrooms to let this shit slip my mind and I can go away to a better world... Enter The Sorrrowed Man lyrics here and you'll understand. Stay Metal and Create Your Own Religion

Hmmm! I back up many of the things you say. You are quite right in most of the arguments you have. And like LSD I am Greek but not proud of it; and admiting such thing is quite hard if you come to realise all the history that Hellas has. We must be human above all; but this already has been pointed out in this board (mostly by LSD). The thing is that Nevermore as well accuse the US system; and this all is about the system, not about the people. People are people everywhere. It is impossible to know who died in all the places of the world and mourn about them. And this very moment we are posting, who knows if somewhere 1 man/woman or 10000 men/women die in Thibet, or if 50 children die of hunger in Africa? Will we mourn for them? NO! Will our ignorance make us less human? I don't think so. What if I die and never post to this forum again. You will never know my death, so you will not mourn (OK. You wouldn't mourn even if you by some way knew about my death). Does this make my death less or more impoortant? NO! Is America a bad country? NO!

Then who is bad? The Afgans? The rest of the world who accuse USA? Nevermore who blame the US system? We who listen to NEVERMORE?

And bear in mind that USA (and the whole planet) is ruled in fact by the Jews.
And bear also in mind that it was the Jews behind the terrorist hit.
And Hitler knew that the Jews were evil wearing the desguise of Angels, thus he tried to destroy them.
Bear also in mind that "freedom's never free".
And bear also in mind that all of the US groups that have gone outside the USA, follow Nevermore in accusing the USA (once again the system, NOT the people). USA is a very beautiful country with very nice people (five of them are NEVERMORE).

Sorry, but we are all human beings.
I love all human beings (followin LSD's example). It 's just the some creatures that are incorporated in the global human society, are less than animals, let alone human beings.
I love you all.
as long as you
:headbang:STAY METAL:headbang:
of course (spread the word).

Hi metalized - i´m not sure if i caught that right:

And bear in mind that USA (and the whole planet) is ruled in fact by the Jews.
And bear also in mind that it was the Jews behind the terrorist hit.
And Hitler knew that the Jews were evil wearing the desguise of Angels, thus he
tried to destroy them.
Bear also in mind that "freedom's never free".

While i agree to most u posted until now i can´t really believe what u say now ....??? Well, i´m not a jew and i don´t like Israeli ppl for most of them are much too nationalistic (i´ve been in Israel for just a few weeks but had time to talk to - especially - youngsters. Yep, they´re nationalistic; Why? well, thats a different story.
But a worldwide jewish conspiracy - that´s a bit too stupid imo! And: Hitler was a really sick ass!
:heh:

But i suppose u´re just kiddin´ dude ...

btw - stay metal :)

Just think this:
There were many Jews that used to work in the twin towers. There are rumors that none of them appeared for work on September 11th.
Coincidence?
Jews didn't crucify the Son of their GOD? (Yeap I 'm talking about Jesus!)

Well throughout history Jews have been really out sight, but out of reach as well.

Hittler was indeed one hell of an antichrist, if you ask me.
But his mania against the Jews was not unjustified.

And this is no joke, man! The richest men in the whole world are Jews (and Saudi Arabians).
Bill Gates is a Jew for Nevermore's sake.

Damn ,metalized you were doing great so far!
Why did you fuck up the whole idea?:(

I've heard many times about the Jews's world domination conspiracy,but it still sounds shit to me!
If there was a plan we would be all Jewish right now...(religions suck by the way)

Well Snipous sorry if I made you mad, but this is my oppinion. Just look arround you man! Even the prime minister of fucking Greece is a Jew!
What else can I say? Look at how high in the society level all the Jehovah's whitnesses are. Don't be blind! You can do better than that! You listen to nevermore!
And what about masonry? This is not just another religion. It is not just a secret world conspiracy.

Just open your eyes!!!
And don't create any religion. You don't really need one!:heh:

well maybe I'm shortsighted but I just can't see how the hell it is possible for the jews to achieve such goals.
Massonry on the other hand has the power to pull some strings,and yes there are a lot of jews inside.
But still my opinion is that the world is not put in motion neither by the jews nor the massonry.It's fuckin' NEVERMORE!! hahaha:heh:

:headbang:STAY METAL :headbang:

Originally posted by Snipous
well maybe I'm shortsighted but I just can't see how the hell it is possible for the jews to achieve such goals.
Massonry on the other hand has the power to pull some strings,and yes there are a lot of jews inside.
But still my opinion is that the world is not put in motion neither by the jews nor the massonry.It's fuckin' NEVERMORE!! hahaha:heh:

:headbang:STAY METAL :headbang:
:headbang:NEVERMORE be thy name:headbang:

But I don't think we will ever be able to really see who pulls the strings.
And you are not shortsighted...
... you are just wrong.Hahaha:cool:

Originally posted by metalized
Just think this:
There were many Jews that used to work in the twin towers. There are rumors that none of them appeared for work on September 11th.
Coincidence?

Just to comment this: the story´s a hoax! its one out of a cluster of shite-stories that circle through the web.
Jews on the way to power .. well, u´re right that some of them have enormous welth as billiboy; some have judictive power as your primeminister? Ok, i tell u: don´t read too much of this conspiracy bullshit ´cause it makes u crazy :D
And - as u already stated: who knows who really pulls the strings ...

Fuck the strings. I don't imply that I am not crazy. And i haven't got all these conspiracy shit off the web. It has been one of my thoughts for years now. I might be wrong of course, but, there is too much of coincidence in all the facts that indicate jewish world domination. Correct me if I am wrong though. I can perceive your oppinion as right, so long as you provide sufficient proof that you are right.

:headbang:STAY METAL:headbang:

Originally posted by Dragonlord
I pull the strings,I admit it...but the funny thing is that you think I'm joking
I know that you pull the strings. I 've seen you do that. But I also know that you are a Jew.

Metalized watch out man the Jews are watching hahahaha... I would stop posting and leave your home, they got a file on us all. hahahahaha. I am not much of a conspiracy fan and I don't think the Jews are world dominators, because if they were they wouldn't get shitted on so much... I guess I don't really pay that much attention to the Jewish agenda but yes they are in some very controlling positions here in the U.S. The Newspaper here where I live (Oregon) is controlled by a jewish man or family, I don't know, all I know is they are Jewish. But I don't think they control this world. Maybe I am blind to it though, who knows. Create your own religion because the ones nowadays aren't working.

The fact that there is a “rumour” that says that Jews didn’t appear on the WTC on the day of the attack makes me wonder:
1. How did they know about the attack? (God warned them :lol:. The Arabs would do a hell to warn anyone and especially the Jews.
2. Why didn’t they tell other people?
I think in Greece we say: “From what you hear believe nothing and from what you see believe halve of it”. Sorry Metalized, your opinion doesn’t seem logical to me. If I accept that, then I have to accept too that the Holocaust was organised by the Jews themselves so as the world feels afterwards petty for them and they become a country.
And if you don’t like Bill Gates then don’t use Microsoft anymore, start using Linux (it is better and more stabile anyway).

As far as Jesus is concerned, they couldn’t have known at the time if he is the Messiah they have expected. He himself never accepted that title, and he did everything he could not to act and live with the “Old Rules”. The Messiah would be the new king and the new Archbishop (and now guess who had a problem with that!). A revolution was afraid and so he was arrested. The crucifixion was supposed for all criminals, but he didn’t die on the cross, he was taken down 6 hours afterwards, although most of the criminals stayed on the cross for at least a week. But it was the Jewish Eastern and it was not allowed that people are on the crosses on these days.
The Christians are expecting Jesus to come on Earth again. I don’t really think that the people nowadays would accept him, he wouldn’t fulfil their standards! And if you look in the list of Forbes with the richest people in the world I am damn sure you are gonna find many Christians among them.

FUCK RELIGION :devil:

I hope you have read my whole post and not just the P.S., because if you had read it then you would see that I am actually neither against you, nor I am offending your country.
Faith, let me tell you a story: I was almost 18 years old when I came in Germany to study. Until I became 19 I didn’t very much like the Americans, not as people but more their politic of “world cop”. Then I met my boyfriend and I think the very first discussion we ever had was about the American politic in a Mc Donald’s (understand the joke?!). I was against it and he told me that first of all I have no arguments to represent such an idea and secondly there is no other way, no other possibility. If the USA tomorrow stops interfering in other countries politics, in other words if tomorrow the people stop being afraid of America, then on the same moment at least five wars will break out (you may choose which will break out faster) and anarchy will take place. He convinced me. Now I may not always agree with what your President does (for example the problem with Alaska and the oil, or the death penalty, although I have to admit that I am positively surprised by his actions right now), but I regard the world as a society and as in every society exists a kind of police, I think the USA is the only country right now that can play this role efficiently.
If your post is an indirect answer to me, then I have to say that as far as I have read in this forum no one has ever said that the Americans are idiots. What the luxury concerns, that is understood by everyone otherwise. For me luxury is to have my independence, for others to have two Mercedes with a driver and 100 pairs of shoes. Your country has the strongest army in the world, a perfect economy and people with serious illnesses are coming direct to America to get well (your social system sucks, but you have to know better!). You don’t have to worry about your future and that is no offence (many would like to have that). Guess what, as soon as I am finished with my studies here I want to come there for my PhD, and if I manage it in an Ivy League University. But don’t think that the whole world is jealous of you. People in other countries (and I am talking about Europe) might never be able to work 50 weeks a year (that is only two weeks vacation, here most people have at least 4) and you know better than I do, that no country is paradise, but where we live is at least our home.

And something else: It was expected that if a country was to be attacked, then this could be only America. No one gives a shit about Germany or France (about Japan and England I am not yet sure). If you are on the top everyone wants to take your place, and if they can’t then they fight you or they join you. That’s the price for the success. And if you help other countries, you can only take one side, it is logical that the others will be disappointed.

About the man in Arizona, yes I’ve heard about that, and also about the manic depressive woman, spouse of an FBI agent if I am not wrong, who killed her five kids and, and, and…
I told you, that the whole world is turning around you! I have heard no such a thing having happened in Canada or Australia or Russia. I know only what the media wants me to know and if the American media have the opinion that a strike in Greece or the war in east Timor is of no importance, then I cannot blame you for not knowing about this. The question is, are they reporting and no one is interested? But I think, that is a worldwide phenomenon. 90% of the “west” people didn’t even know before the 11th September where Afghanistan is and now not even they know, but they are already “know” what is going to happen.

I think we are all pretty intelligent people here and we neither hate nor are we accusing anyone. Nice to talk with you people and learn your point of view. But I would really like to understand why you don’t feel proud of being American (that goes on you LSD).