Greek news

jep, sometimes i curse myselve for having stopped that smoking thing ,,, not for the weight - can carry that :D but for the feeling ...
nowadays smokeless as i´m i need double the quantity of beer to shut my mouth ... call this EVOLUTION

now that we are on the topic of chemicals I will say as you all would guess I prefer LSD and Mushrooms. Stoli and red bull is a good mix for drinkers though... it gets the party started, then take acid.

Originally posted by metalized
You should not say this not even for joke man. Greek women are really mean. I pray that after this post you will survive to post something else.

You have my compassion anyway.

:headbang:STAY METAL:headbang:

Very funny Metalized! Very funny!!! But what can you expect from men? You are all tha same!!!

:D :p :tickled:

P.S.: But we like you anyway!!!;)

@Faith

Well, you`re ok, but the quality of the pics is horrible! What the hell are these red-eyes? Tell your photographer to buy a CAMERA next time and not one of these small plastic-boxes with candle-flashes. :(

And when it comes to you a friend of mine would say:

Well, as we can see she always drank her milk when she was young.... :D :D :D

Sorry, faith!

And sorry to the other one :D :D :D

Originally posted by enitharmon

Very funny Metalized! Very funny!!! But what can you expect from men? You are all tha same!!!

:D :p :tickled:

P.S.: But we like you anyway!!!;)
It is not funny. It is the truth. I mean have you ever tried to mess with more than one, and they by accident find out, that you have so much love within that you cannot share it with just one person! I mean we all need love, right? why not give the spare you have on someone else too? Lucky Arabians (u know: harems, etc.)

P.S. Yep! I 'm a pig!

more than one woman? Metalized, u´re a hero! i´d never manage more than one girl and this takes all my spare time :)