Greek news

Stop pulling the NoGod Damned strings! I AM the strings! And only my lady can pull on me, hehehe. :D

Snipous:
You are right in this, I cannot prove a thing, but don't turn a blind eye on the fact that many people have changed from christians to Jehova's Whitnesses (this is a Jew movement/religion) and that turn made them from poor to rich, from unemployeed to key position holders. And there is evidence about that!

Nai re Nevermore!!!!!

Enitharmon:
1. If there indeed exists a world wide jewish conspiracy I guess that they would have the means to let their people know for the attack. And no I didn't warn them.:D
2. The whole point was to kill the other people. I suppose they wanted to kill them rather than warning them.
As far as Jesus is concerned from my little knowledge it was the jewish people who were asked by Pontius Pilatus and they chose Jesus over Barrabas.

Dragonlord:
I am sorry to inform you that Mickey was a Jew. That is why he was so successful (nice chick, fancy cars, knew all the important ppl, never got killed etc.)

LSDman:
Yes I know, I couldn't believe it either at first. But then I saw their files.:lol: OK, this conspiracy thing might be a bit exaggerated, but it is my feeling that the jews do work backstage, and have such positions lives that takes a lot of lifetimes for simple everyday ppl to obtain; all of them. If you don't want to call it conspiracy ok. But it is something.

To whoever pulls the strings:
Well I think you should leave NoLordy alone. Let his lady do the job.

:headbang:STAY METAL:headbang:

As far as Jesus is concerned from my little knowledge it was the jewish people who were asked by Pontius Pilatus and they chose Jesus over Barrabas.

I will answer you privately to that. I don't think that everyone is being interested why Jesus was killed. Wait of a personal e-mail from me.

Originally posted by metalized
I bet they listen to Nevermore together, they attend the shows together and they share each other's wives:devil:

I thought that the greek newspapers found out that they`re gay! They have better things to do then than sharing...... women (yiiieeek!!!) :D :D :D

Stay Metal!

Originally posted by Faith
y'all are just too silly :lol: but I love you guys anyway.....hehehe

Well hun, I think that`s the biggest compliment that a Turkish-Greek coorperation ever got. As you may know Turkey and Greece have "some kinda trouble" which even leads to wars sometimes since more than 500 years.

Today the main reasons are not that important anymore, our troubles are a self-running-system.

That`s the reason I first understood metalized wrongly first. But as you see, he`s as sweet as my girlfriend (chrash-boom-bang :cry: :loco: :loco: :cry: ) uupppssss, sorry, honey, of course you`re much sweeter! :D

Hey, Metalized, where are you from?

Stranger in a strange land?

Originally posted by The Boxer

Hey, Metalized, where are you from?
Stranger in a strange land?
I am basically from earth, from a place that people name Athens. Such weird names these earth guys have!

Originally posted by The Boxer

Well hun, I think that`s the biggest compliment that a Turkish-Greek coorperation ever got. As you may know Turkey and Greece have "some kinda trouble" which even leads to wars sometimes since more than 500 years.

Today the main reasons are not that important anymore, our troubles are a self-running-system.

That`s the reason I first understood metalized wrongly first. But as you see, he`s as sweet as my girlfriend (chrash-boom-bang :cry: :loco: :loco: :cry: ) uupppssss, sorry, honey, of course you`re much sweeter! :D
You should not say this not even for joke man. Greek women are really mean. I pray that after this post you will survive to post something else.

You have my compassion anyway.

It wouldn't happen to be strip poker, would it? Anyway I 'll try to attend your game, since there's free beer!

Originally posted by Faith
Did I just hear free beer?:D
well - don´t forget the strip poker story!
no strip no bear!

or didn´t i catch that right???
my babe´d call me sexist if she´d read that :D

short fat and ugly? *öörgh*
:)
faith, let go *hehe* as long as u wear some kind of tight black leather dress or the like ...
just kidding
as long as u share us in the pit screamin hell out of your soul - who cares bout formalities? me not, for sure
:headbang: :headbang:
but this tight black leather stuff .... *droolin´*
:D :D :D