Greetings, bitches. I need a graphic artist to design a band logo for FREE.

Ill do it for $5, youll get a pro quality logo, I promise. Id do it for free but usually people who ask for free logos dont really have anything going, and the band breaks up within the next few days or something and Id have worked for nothing pretty much. At least with the 5 bucks I know youre serious or semi-serious

haha Will's gonna get what he paid for on this one :lol:

What? I was going off of the cheese factor. I mean, Will gave us about as much reference to go off of as the pilsbury doughboy giving someone reference on how to steal from the vatican...

haha man you put some layer effects on a font and tilted the angle :lol:

Besides, I wasn't mocking anything. I'm just saying, if you seriously ask a real graphic artist to design you something for free, for no other reason than you just can't afford it, he's going to laugh directly into your face and then probably walk away from you and go spend his time doing work he's actually being paid for.

Will knows what I was talking about.

I'm sure you would have put a lot more effort into your logo if there were money involved.

I sound like a jerk in that post. I don't mean to. I'd just rather get the thought out of my head and not worry about arranging words words so that I don't :lol:

Well yeah, that took about a minute and a half. But seriously, these drone bands usually have something this half assed for a logo. What more do you really need? Insert a zombie in the back and you're pretty set, if you ask me.

P.S. I also liquified the letter edges, muthafucka! :lol:

Well yeah, that took about a minute and a half. But seriously, these drone bands usually have something this half assed for a logo. What more do you really need? Insert a zombie in the back and you're pretty set, if you ask me.

P.S. I also liquified the letter edges, muthafucka! :lol:

Something which isn't so obviously just font + Bevel + stroke outline.

Besides, I wasn't mocking anything. I'm just saying, if you seriously ask a real graphic artist to design you something for free, for no other reason than you just can't afford it, he's going to laugh directly into your face and then probably walk away from you and go spend his time doing work he's actually being paid for.

I'm sure you would have put a lot more effort into your logo if there were money involved.

Hey it took a whole 9 minutes of that time to find the photos to layer with ... lol

I totally hear what you are saying dude.

Try this one will:

Is that even a font or a live-trace from something? If that is indeed a real typeface I'd like to know its name so I can stay the hell out of it.

Ill do it for $5, youll get a pro quality logo, I promise. Id do it for free but usually people who ask for free logos dont really have anything going, and the band breaks up within the next few days or something and Id have worked for nothing pretty much. At least with the 5 bucks I know youre serious or semi-serious

^ I'm with Azal on this one. "5 bucks" like wtf... LOL

I sound like a jerk in that post. I don't mean to. I'd just rather get the thought out of my head and not worry about arranging words words so that I don't :lol:

^ you don't sound like a jerk, I agree with you.
a logo for free? Now that's a laughing matter.

btw, Photoshop had became what Powerpoint used to be... too many people have it, and too many people think they are "designers" and they play with it.
as a result you get over used effects, textures and overall look. eek!

You're welcome.

gz.png

:loco:

Oh wait a second...needs arrows! Hot damn.

gz2.png