Greetings, bitches. I need a graphic artist to design a band logo for FREE.

Like I said work in progress once I get the flesh texture and the stitching worked out it should be cool ..... Im thinking of doing like a body parts stitched together kinda thing and it will just be the lettering of course. I am just using the text there as a guideline for the shapes of the letters

Don't forget to make it a vector file. That's the whole idea of a logo you know. Have fun accomplishing that with that PHOTOGRAPH of an arm :lol:

Don't forget to make it a vector file. That's the whole idea of a logo you know. Have fun accomplishing that with that PHOTOGRAPH of an arm :lol:

oh ye of little faith ....lol

The arm is simply there to get the proper alignment its a guide. Relax man ....relax ...

Not like 10 minutes worth of work is gonna be a final product. I am really surprised no one stepped up to the plate on this. Will is a friend to us all. At least I am putting in some form of effort. laugh all ya want at my methods, I'm at least willing to help a friend.

.....Kevin is right about the vector.
........not to mention a truly good logo must work in black and white first before any colors are applied. It has to be good on its own before all the effects/pictures/ etc
ditch the background photo, focus on the typeface and letter shape, THEN put it on a photo to see the alignment...... (and then and only then apply the colors)

oh ye of little faith ....lol

The arm is simply there to get the proper alignment its a guide. Relax man ....relax ...

Not like 10 minutes worth of work is gonna be a final product. I am really surprised no one stepped up to the plate on this. Will is a friend to us all. At least I am putting in some form of effort. laugh all ya want at my methods, I'm at least willing to help a friend.
Show me your final design. I want your layout files. Not a finished .jpg or .gif. I just want to see if someone out there really is willing to go to all that effort to make a logo the right way for free. I don't care if you're my best friend in the world.. you're paying me for all that work or else I'm not doing it :lol:

But Karen, a MAN has asked you for a logo. Where all my Muslim brothas at when we needs dem? :lol:

Dan, I thought that by now you'd be all over this.
Can we some comps? whats going on?

I've got it all done Karen. But I'm keeping it a secret. Becuase I was waiting for you.

ok, here it is...:zombie:

But yeah, I agree with the above posts regarding the logo thing.
You've made a cool piece of art but not really a logo.

I'm just taking a shot in the dark here, but I bet he is. His confirmation will end my interest in this entire discussion.

Will is a fine young man with a need, and you folks are acting like a buncha dirty, conservative capitalists! Talkin' the talk but not proving your worth. What Would Obama Do?

Give the boy some HOPE! Share your wealth of talent! This country needs GODDAMN ZOMBIE. Aw yeeah.

nigger5la.jpg

goddamn zombie.