Greetings

Formula_WS6

Lightning Fast Guitarist
Mar 3, 2006
Florida
Hey everyone, I just found this forum and joined up. I'm a prog guitarist and a huge Symphony X fan. Glad to see other fans out there, we are rare! I've only met 2 other people that have even heard of SymX. I'm also a big Dream Theater fan, which I'm sure many of you are also.. another great prog band.

Thraxz said:
WTF, WS6 AND a formula? You lie. It must be a WS6 T/A.

No actually Pontiac made Formula WS6s as well as Trans Am WS6s from 1998-2002. But, mine is a 1999 Formula with WS6 3.23 gears and WS6 SLP intake upgrade and I'm in the process of doing an entire WS6 package upgrade myself (including tires and exhaust). So I'm converting it to a WS6 :D .

Welcome Formula WS6

I read your title and after that I misread Tubbs McGee's title Somewhat Fast Guitarist. :D

Formula_WS6 said:
Hey everyone, I just found this forum and joined up. I'm a prog guitarist and a huge Symphony X fan. Glad to see other fans out there, we are rare! I've only met 2 other people that have even heard of SymX. I'm also a big Dream Theater fan, which I'm sure many of you are also.. another great prog band.

One of the only other Symphony X fans I've actually run into was a supervising mechanic at a Honda dealership. :err:

Welcome!

I have met only two Dream Theater fans so far. The second one I asked "hey do you listen to metal?" He said yes and before he could continue I asked "have you ever heard of Dream Theater?" and immediately he shouts "OH YEA JOHN PETRUCCI!?" I laughed since everyone stared at us.