Greetings!

The fun-threads here never seem to be kept up. Now I don't even remember which ones used to be like that...... :cry: Everything here is just serious and in topic..... *pout*

*fjelltussa needs smth with sugar*

Originally posted by Fjelltussa
The fun-threads here never seem to be kept up. Now I don't even remember which ones used to be like that...... :cry: Everything here is just serious and in topic..... *pout*

*fjelltussa needs smth with sugar*

"Where have all the fun threads gone?" *hum hum*

*hands a lump of sugar to Fjell*

It seems Borkie fans are dry and serious and strict and no-nonsense....AS IF! :D :rolleyes: The fun will return, I'm sure!

Heisann, this actally worked!! :D And I hadn't even meant to, I was just complaining a bit, but now I think I'll go and buy myself a chocolate again, after all. And I think I'll buy some more, to share with the rest of you nice ppl here as well! :) What do you say? And it's fun here again!!! IIIihhhhiii!!! :D :hotjump: :hotjump: *tussa is happy* And I hadn't even noticed myself that I had got 1500 posts now; I had stopped thinking about such... IIiihhh!!! :D ***SKÅL!!*** I like this thread! :D And have a nice day, everyone!! :)

Originally posted by Gaunerin
Hehehe....Fjell.....you're obviously in a very good mood :)
Skål!

of course I was! :) I had just found out that the ppl here weren't as boring as I had thought, after all!! :) :) But I didn't get chocolate... After buying dinner I only had 5nok left, cause the bank wasn't open anymore.... :cry: But I will buy chocolate today instead! :D And again: SKÅL!