Greetings!

wayfaerer19

A New Dawn
Dec 31, 2011
Summerford, NL, Canada
new here, hope im welcomed to the community!

whoracle is my favorite album, hands down.

i am currently in the process of writing a novel based around in flames lyrics, from lunar strain right up to SoaPF.

and am currently bewildered by the over-abundance of random smilies...

A novel based on in Flames lyrics? :D oh man... the first few chapters would be awesome, then it'd slowly get shittier and more depressing until the end where it finishes OK :D

Seriously though, I'm intrigued, what are you doing exactly? I write myself so am curious.

new here, hope im welcomed to the community!

whoracle is my favorite album, hands down.

i am currently in the process of writing a novel based around in flames lyrics, from lunar strain right up to SoaPF.

and am currently bewildered by the over-abundance of random smilies...

Welcome to our community!

Your concept for a novel based on In Flames seems excellent! I would take on board what DE4life said though- you may find that as Anders' lyrics changed over the years (to more personal topics in the latest albums) you will find less visual material to... visualise.

When In Flames had sci-fi/folk influenced lyrics, you could conjure up great imagery, whereas personal issue- less so.

You may want to combine In Flames' latest work with the old era. Just an idea ;)

I'm interested, so keep us all updated!

i have a very different style of writing, and i find little to no difficulty to finding more archaic things behind even the most vague description of say an emotion/feeling. when it comes to the newer in flames stuff though, most of it will reflect on actual relationships and interminglings within the story, as opposed to backdrops or imagery; i see that as the only way to do such a thing; many of the scenes in it will be based on what i visualize when listening to in flames.

ill drop a link to what ive written so far; enjoy!

http://www.gametabs.net/files/user/wayfaerer/WAYFARER.txt

oh sweet jesus! i didnt realize what happened to the little horizontal scroll bar; i hope thats not too much pain in the ass; if it is, i guess you could say fuck it, or copy and paste to microsoft if you like.

and so help me god if i find out anyone plagiarized this i will hunt you down and gut you like a fish

Cool, I read a little from it and immediately reposted it by adding my name, sorry :D I've got 11 poems revolving around their last albums name, started writing them when they announced it, it was my interpretation on what the title means to me.

i have a very different style of writing, and i find little to no difficulty to finding more archaic things behind even the most vague description of say an emotion/feeling. when it comes to the newer in flames stuff though, most of it will reflect on actual relationships and interminglings within the story, as opposed to backdrops or imagery; i see that as the only way to do such a thing; many of the scenes in it will be based on what i visualize when listening to in flames.

ill drop a link to what ive written so far; enjoy!

http://www.gametabs.net/files/user/wayfaerer/WAYFARER.txt

oh sweet jesus! i didnt realize what happened to the little horizontal scroll bar; i hope thats not too much pain in the ass; if it is, i guess you could say fuck it, or copy and paste to microsoft if you like.

and so help me god if i find out anyone plagiarized this i will hunt you down and gut you like a fish
Page Not Found

Whatever you were looking for isn't at this URL.
:(