Gregadeth....

Greg - I don't get the Fred Durst thing either. At least you don't wear mesh hats - I hate those. Either fitted or waana be fitted once size fits all for me. I have a ton of MLB caps and some Hockey.

And being a Dad rules. I bet when you go out with your son the chicks gravitate to you two.

DarbysDad said:
And being a Dad rules. I bet when you go out with your son the chicks gravitate to you two.

Divorced w/ a child is the equivelent of married w/ a ring. Women appear out of the woodwork wanting to talk and get to know you. It rules.:Spin:

GregadetH said:
Divorced w/ a child is the equivelent of married w/ a ring. Women appear out of the woodwork wanting to talk and get to know you. It rules.:Spin:
When I take the nephew to the grocery, I get mad cap digits. Then I throw in the "I help handicap kids untap their potential" line, throw in some Journey, and the ho's melt like butter. :cool: Everyone has a game, you just have to figure out your niche.

TD said:
When I take the nephew to the grocery, I get mad cap digits. Then I throw in the "I help handicap kids untap their potential" line, throw in some Journey, and the ho's melt like butter. :cool: Everyone has a game, you just have to figure out your niche.

Journey!:headbang: I bet 'Touchin' Lovin', Squeezin' get's u all kinds of ass!:Spin:

I found my niche. The "look at me, I'm short and cute!" routine and I seal the deal w/ charm that scares me to know I even posess. I guess it all boils down to confidence. Women can sense who has it and who dosen't.

In closing...don't hate tha playa, hate tha game!:worship:

DarbysDad said:
Journey - you guys are taking me back to jr high and dancing to open arms.

I would have gladly traded Boys II Men 'End of the Road' or Brian Adams 'Everything I Do (I Do It for You)' from my Jr. High days for 'Open Arms' any day.

Prolly b/c they played those 2 songs 11 times a piece and only showed love to Tone Loc once.:erk:

Tome Loc - Let's do it. She like to do the wild thang. And Brian Adams damn I saw him live in 1985. and we danced to his song Heaven.

Do you remeber Brain Adams had a ballad in the early 90s where the video showed al kinds of different couples?