Guess who met MegadetH yesterday?

eighteeschick said:
Thanks! I"ve been by the stage for shows but only for general admission. When you get these tickets, you either a) get in the first four rows or b) get in earlier if its general admission. But I still don't know if Jones Beach is general admission or seating. I sooo hope its seating, not because I"ll be sitting, but it would be nice to enjoy a show up close and not have to get kicked around in the process.

Sorry I didnt answer your question it is seating!!! :headbang:

eighteeschick said:
I'm going to Jones Beach on the 23rd too. I bought the super ridiculous tickets as a gift for my husband for Father's Day and now I think I might want to kick myself in the ass if you can just buy a CD and meet Megadeth. Grrr. There are some extra perks though so I hope it is all worth the money.

I'm glad to hear he was super cool, though.

Did you see Life of Agony? How were they? I'm only really looking forward to Life of Agony, Fear Factory and of course, Megadeth.

JohnThrax, have you been to Jones Beach before and, if so, what is like? This is my first time. Is it indoors, outdoors, seating on the floor, general admission? Thanks!!!
this is my first time there myself, so we shall both see how the place is :D

GregadetH said:
LOA put on an awesome performance. Go take a pee break duting Dillinger though. A long pee break. These guys are like a train wreck. If you take the time to notice, you stare horrifically until it's over.

Thanks! If I start to stare into the unknown, I will definitely be taking your advice.

Is this the first time you saw them? Whether it was your first or your tenth, I'm sure it was awesome regardless.

Gigantour061small.jpg

Wailing away on the twin neck flying v...or as I like to call it - the flying w.:loco:

Dude, are you sure they played "Into The Lungs Of Hell"??? That's fucking awesome if they did...

tomass74 said:
Dude, are you sure they played "Into The Lungs Of Hell"??? That's fucking awesome if they did...

Nope. Turns out I was wrong. my buddy who went said they started 'Set the World Afire' with a small 'lungs' type intro..but not the complete song. I knew I heard some shit similar to it. That's the bad thing about alcohol folks...it helps you remember shit that never happened.:loco:

Anyway, he gave me the exact set list in order..I edited my original post to include it.

Yep I saw them earlier this year in melbourne and Megadave and co totally destroyed. The setlist was 2 hours of a walk thru the history of Megadeth and they were very tight. The sound was perfect and I gotta say its probably the best concert I have ever been too.

Glad you liked the show! I got my tickets for the Sept. 2 nd show in Montreal. I too love this line up, saw them last year, as I posted last week. The drovers are fuckin tight! I do miss Marty Dave & Nick, but this line-up is makin me feel the mojo!