Metallica Or Megadeth ?

Who is better ?

• Total voters
LORD_GALVATRON said:
Huh?

And get that kid a decent haircut.

Reel that shit in, cowboy. Don't bring the guys kids into it - not cool at all. :err:

...and this topic would have been easier had the title been "who recorded Rust In Peace?"

Carcassian said:
Reel that shit in, cowboy. Don't bring the guys kids into it - not cool at all. :err:

...and this topic would have been easier had the title been "who recorded Rust In Peace?"

I agree with you, dude. Based on that one album.

Lord Fuckatron is the kind of guy that would talk shit about someone's kids. It proves his superior intellect...very impressive...doubtful he could sire his own.

I really haven't been able to sit down and listen to a whole cd from MegaDeth since Count Down. I also haven't been able to to listen to a whole Metallica cd since the black one. I voted for Megadeth though because of Rust in Peace

I can't resist. I listen and have listened to Metallica waaaaaay more than Megadeth, so Metallica it is. I like the black album and Loads so don't even fucking start. I don't like anything after Countdown, but up until then Megadeth kicked ass. Anyway, this is stupid.

I haven't actually voted; I just can't decide goddammit!!!! The Power of Mustaine is pulling me!!! Damn tractor beam!!!!!!!

i voted for metallica because of the amazing first 4 albums but megadeth have definately been more consistent but metallica back in the gud oyld days could out thrash nebody.but dave mustaines more talented that hammett and plus he bonned hammetts girlfriend!!!ROCK 'N' ROLL :headbang:

iron maiden............i mean MEGADETH...FUCKIN MEGADETH KICKS ASS................YEAH.........................