Megadeth or Metallica

Status
Not open for further replies.
LORD_GALVATRON said:
No prob. If you want to carry around a reminder of your flawed logic, fine with me.

Remind me never to challenge your opinions ever again, as obvioulsy your opinions are always correct :erk:

NP: Leper Messiah

reidie said:
Remind me never to challenge your opinions ever again, as obvioulsy your opinions are always correct
Who said anything about opinions? Everything I said is based on EVIDENCE [you know that stuff you are taught about in "law class" that you would use in court to prove your case] Dave has ZERO evidence backing his claim up other than "I am teh angree dave mustane. Me no like metawikka so I badmouf dem all teh time. Me says I wrote part of teh song."

Funny thing is you sit there and whine about my "opinion" and sit there and swallow up what dave said.

Thanks for playing.

Just because Leper Messiah had a similar chord progression that Mustaine supposedly "invented", doesn't mean that he should have a writing credit, Jesus! By that logic, Phantom Lord should give Eddie Van Halen a co-writing credit; listen to Kirk's solo and listen to Ed's solo on You're No Good on VH II. This is a ridiculous argument, as are many of Mustaine's arguments.

Should Anthrax' Strap it On have given Glen Tipton and K.K. Downing writing credit because Dime vamped on one of their riffs in his solo?

Nirvana has always been accused of "ripping off" Killing Joke's "Eighties" riff, but obviously Killing Joke didn't care (or didn't think it was really ripped off).

ontherocks82 said:
That was one of the reasons, if you reread the first part of my post, you smart ass little fuck, you'll see I mentioned the music. Were you always a waste of breath? Or did you accomplish it through hard work?

Respect please. Thank you.

I'll leave you to your opinions. No need to get emotional over things i say. :D

LORD_GALVATRON said:
Who said anything about opinions? Everything I said is based on EVIDENCE [you know that stuff you are taught about in "law class" that you would use in court to prove your case] Dave has ZERO evidence backing his claim up other than "I am teh angree dave mustane. Me no like metawikka so I badmouf dem all teh time. Me says I wrote part of teh song."

Funny thing is you sit there and whine about my "opinion" and sit there and swallow up what dave said.

Thanks for playing.

Why do you have to be an asshole?

jeez a thread on IP law, and copyrights, what a crrraaazy place this message board is........can't wait till we cover contract and tort

anyone who spends their time debating on how to attain copyright and who owns what in copyright issues, must be really interesting people

arent you guys missing c-span?

Hawng said:
I cant help it....:erk:
Hey, if it isn't wang, one of my loyal bitches from the alyssa milano forum here at ultimate metal.

I see your obsession over me hasn't ceased, given the fact that you 2 are constantly posting over on the alyssa forum about all of my activities. Honestly, I'm flattered that I have stalkers on the internet. but alas, it can never be. I MUST insist that you stop your homosexual advances towards me. While I respect your choice of an "alternative" lifestyle, that doesn't mean I would like to participate in your vile activities involving broomsticks, live catfish, and a family sized jar of asscream.

I see you had to come into a forum based on someone with actual talent, given that I haven't been posting on the alyssa forum, owning you and that other girl, giving you no opportunity to post those oh so creative post edit's that only humiliate you and display your clear intellectual inferiority.

LORD_GALVATRON said:
Hey, if it isn't wang, one of my loyal bitches from the alyssa milano forum here at ultimate metal.
I belive it is the other way around my pole smoking bitch. We scared you away from Billys forum...I know we must have hurt your feelings,

LORD_GALVATRON said:
I see you had to come into a forum based on someone with actual talent, given that I haven't been posting on the alyssa forum, owning you and that other girl, giving you no opportunity to post those oh so creative post edit's that only humiliate me.
This coming from a fucktard with a Transformer avitar. Anytime you want to come to Billys board come on by, but you wont, cause our little girl cant handle it.

Hawng said:
I belive it is the other way around my pole smoking bitch.
Funnily enough, all the posts prove otherwise.
We scared you away from Billys forum...I know we must have hurt your feelings,
Actually, it was alyssa's feelings that got hurt, considering she cried like the little bitch she is and got me banned from there all because *sniffle* he can't take the truth *sniffle* about his whining about anthrax.

This coming from a fucktard with a Transformer avitar.
And thus you prove my point. Exactly how would an avatar [which you spelled wrong, btw, which also proves my point] prove or disprove ones intelligence?
Anytime you want to come to Billys board come on by, but you wont, cause our little girl cant handle it.
You'll have to ask alyssa about that, he's the one that whined about me.

Status
Not open for further replies.