Gregadeth....

Apr 3, 2004
your posts are really, really funny. You have a great sense of humor. While reading a few of your gems today at work, I laughed out loud quite a few times. Im gonna hoist a few back in your honor tonight. Keep us laughing

I maybe a stupid asshole, but at least I am not a retard teaching , science fair judging pole smoker. Have fun getting ass raped by Pedro in a Mexican jail on your way to Cabo cockmuncher.

TD said:
You being the stupid asshole you are, would post that.
Greg is a dumb redneck, and is an ugly beaver looking bitch too.

Thanx, 'Muffy'. It's good to see that quite a few ppl on the board take most of what I type as what I intend it to be - humour. You're not the only one to comment on how I slayed the boards today.

TD,
Man enough with the bull. You're stepping way beyond the boundaries of a good insult match and into the territory of just goddamned mean. I have PM after PM from almost everyone on this board telling me that you've turned into a complete elitest bastard recently and they are glad I've not backed down from your shit. First of all, I'm not here to be anyones antihero. I'm not here to make the bully cry. But I am here and so are you. I'm asking you man to man... as of now, lay off the personal attacks on everyone. Not just me, b/c I can simply put you on my ignore list as so many ppl already have. You see, if enough of us ignore you then this board will become quite a lonely outlet of discussion for you.

GregadetH said:
Thanx, 'Muffy'. It's good to see that quite a few ppl on the board take most of what I type as what I intend it to be - humour. You're not the only one to comment on how I slayed the boards today.

TD,
Man enough with the bull. You're stepping way beyond the boundaries of a good insult match and into the territory of just goddamned mean. I have PM after PM from almost everyone on this board telling me that you've turned into a complete elitest bastard recently and they are glad I've not backed down from your shit. First of all, I'm not here to be anyones antihero. I'm not here to make the bully cry. But I am here and so are you. I'm asking you man to man... as of now, lay off the personal attacks on everyone. Not just me, b/c I can simply put you on my ignore list as so many ppl already have. You see, if enough of us ignore you then this board will become quite a lonely outlet of discussion for you.
:rolleyes:
That's my I give a shit face. If people are "PMing" each other over anyone on a message board, they need to step outside, where's there's people, and art, and books and all of that other stuff.

TD said:
That's my I give a shit face. If people are "PMing" each other over anyone on a message board, they need to step outside, where's there's people, and art, and books and all of that other stuff.

It's like Burger King all year round man, have it your way.

TD said:

This from "in front of a Mac" man... the same guy that's been authoring many a thread on this forum lately.

What kind of mirrors do you keep in your home... the fun house kind???
That would explain the double standard.

Never have I seen somebody so hellbent on conflict.

By the way to all out there, everytime I see Greg's pic with the Skynard hat in his handle, I think of Paul Di'Anno... maybe its the goatee and the shadow. Random thought there.

Johnny Ace said:
This from "in front of a Mac" man... the same guy that's been authoring many a thread on this forum lately.

What kind of mirrors do you keep in your home... the fun house kind???
That would explain the double standard.

Never have I seen somebody so hellbent on conflict.

By the way to all out there, everytime I see Greg's pic with the Skynard hat in his handle, I think of Paul Di'Anno... maybe its the goatee and the shadow. Random thought there.

Dude, any time I am posting a message, I am obviously "in front of an Imac" because all 3 of my machines are Macs. It's a bad joke. That isn't meant to be read as I am "constantly in front of my Imac" I gaurantee you, I am not even in the top ten on this board on # of posts. Not that is neither here nor there..............

Johnny Ace said:
I've come to this conclusion that all of us that post on this board are nerds... we're on here at all hours ranting, raving, laughing, and having cyber sex.

Oh I definitely have an inner nerd child. Never outgrew Star Wars, Star Trek, and I think Highlander: The Series is "rad." I also would rather stay in on Friday and watch the Late Show or Real Time and play GameCube. Oddly enough I like going out during the week, just long enough to grab a bite (bar food is soooo good) and maybe play shuffle board or watch a game. Everyone is who out on Friday and Saturday seems to have something they wanna prove. Oh and yeah, I don't mind going to movies by myself. I'm a nerd, but a damn cool one.

DarbysDad said:
Yeah - I'm fucking nerd, known it for years.

TD - 3 MAC's It's easy to be liberal when you got money I guess.

Nothing but the best you halfrican. "Rich" Yeah right. I work for the public schools for Christ's sake. It is tough to have Champagne Taste and Beer Money as my Dad would say. I just like to think he and mom raised me to settle for nothing less than the best.