Gregadeth....

TD said:
Nothing but the best you halfrican. "Rich" Yeah right. I work for the public schools for Christ's sake. It is tough to have Champagne Taste and Beer Money as my Dad would say. I just like to think he and mom raised me to settle for nothing less than the best.
I wish I was halfrican I might have a bigger dick. And public school teachers do better than some of the teachers at the private high and grade schools I attended.

muffytheVampirelayer said:
your posts are really, really funny. You have a great sense of humor. While reading a few of your gems today at work, I laughed out loud quite a few times. Im gonna hoist a few back in your honor tonight. Keep us laughing

Amen to that! Greg, you are constantly making me laugh. I sincerely appreciate your humor. You rock! :headbang:

Skorned1 said:
Amen to that! Greg, you are constantly making me laugh. I sincerely appreciate your humor. You rock! :headbang:

Thank you, thank you! Now if you'll excuse me I'm close to two hours late for work. I figure I'll show up at 6 and play the "I swore I was scheduled 6 - 2 today routine.":Smug:

Ok, big deal. I wear my hat with the bill down low. I'm positive this was an option in the world of hat watching long before Fred Dust wore his red cap in every fukin' video he made.:erk:

*throws rope over beam, sets up chair*