Grendel dead room iso cab, opinions?

I've heard a lot of stories like this about Grendel, people paying and waiting a loooooooooooong time to see a Dead Room arrive. And, limited to no contact with the company. And when they do respond, they give a similar response, "it shipped today", "it'll ship tomorrow", and weeks go by with no word.

Those who do receive a Dead Room seem to think they are alright for an iso cab, but their experience with the company leaves a bad taste. Seems like some dudes just cancel the order after a while.

There is a dude who posts here who either ordered one and got one and I think his story was similar to what I write. I think his UN is LosingReality.

I had one. Their customer service SUCKS ASS....or atleast it did. I could never get a hold of anyone EVER. I had to track him down on AIM....it was pathetic.....I paid them and they had my money for about 3 months before i got one. When they say the expected ship date fr the next batch is.....YEA, add 2 months to that.

Never again will i deal with that guy. Terrible. It didnt sound good either. The mic goosenecks dont move nearly as much as they should, so your limited to pretty much 1 position.

He told me he was in the hospital thats why he couldnt ship it for so long......Ok, ya i would believe that if there werent a trail of stories on the net about their company....