Grindcore

Re: Whitechapel, I can hear a big Carcass influence, they are a good fucking band and anyone who says otherwise is probably lame.

im sorry but how can people listen 2 this shit (it sounds like pigs dying) IMO

I dont like it either. But I didnt like Alexi Laiho's vocals (yeah read your sig) either on first few listens. Then one day a COB song came on unexpectedly (I think it was Everytime I Die) and BAM it was perfect; the vocals, guitar, bass, keys and drums flowed together seamlessly to create a beautiful but heavy as fuck sound that no other singing style would fit.

Maybe that will happen for grindcore with us, or maybe it wont.

except the part about CoB being terrible :mad:

sooo anyway, i kinda dig some deathcore that ive heard.

^ Make it a point to go hear some Despised Icon and Heaven Shall Burn, if you haven't.

Maybe that will happen for grindcore with us, or maybe it wont.

Not all music appeals to all people, obviously; regardless of whether Grind ever "clicks" for you, you probably shouldn't bash entire genres.

That said, Children of Bodom are pretty much the worst band represented in the "Official Band Threads" on this board, and just generally a classless, tiresome outfit. So here's to hoping some better music does "click" for you guys.

Re: Whitechapel, I can hear a big Carcass influence, they are a good fucking band and anyone who says otherwise is probably lame.

Carcass influence? To the Whitechapel!

Is there a better grind thread?

Reactions: PrincessHades