GRIP. INC...what do you guys out there think?

chainsawmax

fan's incarnation
May 7, 2002
sardinia, Italy
www.dahliaindaco.tk
Hey there! What do u guys think about Grip Inc.? I've got first two albums, my fav one is Nemesis, anyway I think they kick ass...too bad they're somehow underestimated...Lot of stuff reminds me TESTAMENT's riffing and attitude...(but Eric's always and will always be the Riffing God!)

Well just wanted some opinions....

C ya guys! :D _M_

Uh... this probably belongs in General Music discussion.... sorry if I sound like a Forum Nazi or something. :lol:

I've never heard them though. And if you're going to do stuff like that, it's generally good practice to put a link with a "check this out" thread.

Please forgive me.. ! I just wanted to know something from the SADUS-TESTAMENT fans....anyway I didn't posted the url for some notice cause actually I can't find anything on the net...

Anyway they feature Dave Lombardo on drums and Waldemar Sorychta (producer of lot of bands, also Lacuna Coil from Italy), and they kick ass.

Sorry again! long live thrash death! Sadus in Europe...and I can't see them...F%*K!

byez ;)

Hey wonderful...! I wonder what does Eric thinks about GRip....
I think Grip Inc. is still alive somehow...
By the way Ms. Anthrope your websites kill!!! Keep 'em coming!!!
Do u like TheWendy's works??? I think she's killer...also I think Luca Minieri's great...have u ever heard something by ILLOGICIST?

Grip Inc. fuckin rule, although Solidify was kind of nu-ish and repetitive it is a good album, and the song pathetic Liar off of Nemisis pretty much sums up what i feel about society as a whole.