What do you guys think about piracy?

SickBoy said:
What was it, Kazaa? :tickled:
I personally never had problems with eMule, WinMX, SoulSeek or DC++.

Kazaa, then Limewire, then Bearshare.

I used Soulseek for a while, and it was good, but it stopped working completely for some reason. Absolutely everything goes on locally queued permanently. :erk:

Maybe I'll try some of the others.

Tool said:
Kazaa, then Limewire, then Bearshare.

I used Soulseek for a while, and it was good, but it stopped working completely for some reason. Absolutely everything goes on locally queued permanently. :erk:

Maybe I'll try some of the others.
When I was in USA I was kind of afraid with Kazaa (even Lite). Finally I'm home (long live the third world :p ) but now they are charging! (what kind of piracy is this? :loco: ).

So now I'm using WinMX and is not the best deal, but allows me to hear stuff before throwing (or not) the money on the CD. How are the others mentioned besides Tool complaints?

Fangface said:
Rejoice, "The 7th of Never" has just been reissued with "Voice of the Cult" on 1 cd, you can order it here :
http://www.leviathanrecords.com/7nevdes.htm

As for "Ruler of the Wasteland" it's probably getting rarer but it can still be found. They have some copies left at Hellion Records :
http://www.hellionrecords.de/

The new album is also available :
http://www.guitar9.com/guitarmusic9/inanoutrage.html

Thanks Fang.. if they had a course on metal in college you should be the professor lol ... :headbang:

Abryl said:
:lol: I knew someone would say that! Come on guys, I thought you had better taste ;)
Agree :yuk: , I rather play solo the rest of my life :p

Abryl said:
:lol: I knew someone would say that! Come on guys, I thought you had better taste ;)

Who says we have to see her face to impale her? :: cough cough :: doggystyle :: cough cough :: lol ... but then again i saw a pic of her in one of those tabloids and it was about how her ass has cellulite... :yuk: ... i rather impale Mariah Carey... that's a beauty though she's a primadonna... :loco:

Abryl said:
I think you're cool :wave:

I believe in integral hate, same with Madonna, Mariah Carey or any of those pop stars :puke:

Abryl said:
:lol: I know, but Britney? ... I could think of at least 20 girls better looking than her and with REAL body parts :Spin:
I still say you're cool :wave:
And I can mention at least 20 REAL women with real value (besides their bodies). We tend to see screen and magazines for people and we forget the beauty of those who surround us.
I just finished a Latinamerican workshop on Toxical Waste and Disposal, and I met some extremely attarctive women, maybe not very beautiful, maybe too tall, or skinny, or chubby or whatever, but they were REAL.

Wyvern said:
And I can mention at least 20 REAL women with real value (besides their bodies). We tend to see screen and magazines for people and we forget the beauty of those who surround us.
I just finished a Latinamerican workshop on Toxical Waste and Disposal, and I met some extremely attarctive women, maybe not very beautiful, maybe too tall, or skinny, or chubby or whatever, but they were REAL.

Well yeah these women (Britney, Aguilera, Maddona, etc.) chose to be entertainers and exploit their looks - be them real or not - with a huge industry supporting them and the problem is that it distorts the ideal female image. But in the end I still think most people are able to see beyond that.

Abryl said:
Well yeah these women (Britney, Aguilera, Maddona, etc.) chose to be entertainers and exploit their looks - be them real or not - with a huge industry supporting them and the problem is that it distorts the ideal female image. But in the end I still think most people are able to see beyond that.
I don't have a problem with a woman using her body to shine on. I bought Playboy for some years in my younger days. But those women were there just because they had the body for it. What I can't stand in pop is that beyond the fact that the noise made is crap, some performers have to rely on their looks to hide the fact that they are crap!
I don't give a shit about how BS looks, she's crap and even if she has the body, this is about music not looks. And those wanting to impale her would probably will end with some STD unknown to mankind :wave:

The analogy will be women following only sexy, cute male performers independently of their musical abbilities. Some girls came and say oh I wish he can impale me :lol: While some others will say: hey gal is about music I love Messiah Marcolin, sure he's fat and ugly as hell, but sings great :p

Crazy rant at 17:15 while having tea and cookies.

Abryl said:
That's what I was trying to say! You nailed it.
No way. I won't impale her, nail her, or anything. Virginity or die! :loco:

Fangface said:
You mean she's still a virgin? Come on...

:loco:

mmm... what was the topic of this thread again?
Virgin Records :tickled:

Speaking of piracy. France will jump in the RIAA wagon by banning file swapping. Three of the major ISP of France (Wanadoo, AFA, Free) will cut internet access to people making illegal downloads.
I saw the news today in the paper, you heard something about it Flo?

Heh you're well informed, yes I heard about it but I'm not sure it will be applied soon.
Do you think these ISPs will take the risk of losing thousands of customers? If they disconnect/ban each Internet user trying to download illegal files, then they'll probably drop off a major part of their customers in the process! This is going to cause them some serious trouble, while the other ISPs rejoice and can attract unexpected "new" customers.

Another problem for the authorities is that the P2P filter isn't operational yet, I read that it won't be ready until October at best, and most ISPs seem not very keen on using it on their customers...

Anyway I hardly ever use Kazaa & Co, they can ban all this crap is they want to :loco:

Abryl said:
:lol: I know, but Britney? ... I could think of at least 20 girls better looking than her and with REAL body parts :Spin:

Well I live In HICK country so I dont see that many really Naturally good looking women hahahaha But I can think of a Few that are better .... But I would still do her :D I cant help myself :loco: