Growling........

Sanzen said:
Shark, I could've sworn I read a thread where you said you hated death metal. am i right?
Yes. You are right. However, at one time I had friends who where into this and I went to see some DM shows. Thought it was crap.

<crimson> said:
:erk: you bumped it 8 minutes after you previously posted? haha
There was an error in the post which caused it not to be sent to the top. It stayed at the location where it was which was like 3 posts from the end. That is why I bumped it. It's not like this forum has traffic in 8 minutes.

umdebaba said:
It's not like this forum has traffic in 8 minutes.

MIKE: Hey Peter, check out this thread on the forum. Let's see what our fans have to say.....hmm, its pretty interestiOH GOD DEAR GOD MY FUCKING RETINAS ARE BURNING FUCKING JESUS CHRIST COCK SHIT

PETER: holy penis! Mike, you have to watch out for those blinding flashes of the fucking obvious.

Sanzen said:
MIKE: Hey Peter, check out this thread on the forum. Let's see what our fans have to say.....hmm, its pretty interestiOH GOD DEAR GOD MY FUCKING RETINAS ARE BURNING FUCKING JESUS CHRIST COCK SHIT

PETER: holy penis! Mike, you have to watch out for those blinding flashes of the fucking obvious.

You sir, have given us gold here tonight :)

Sanzen said:

:lol: