Grrrrrr

Valkyre_28

Mar 13, 2005
Wonderrr
I made something wrong before cause I couldnt see my message. Good introducing...
So guys, great to be here, hope to have fun with you! Do you have any info when AA will play in Middle-Europe? Or I have to get plane somewhere? Have good night/day...

You're right....my lucky number and unfortunately my age at the moment :-(
Maybe it means more luck, but not at the moment. I wait for it...

Valkyre_28 said:
I made something wrong before cause I couldnt see my message. Good introducing...
So guys, great to be here, hope to have fun with you! Do you have any info when AA will play in Middle-Europe? Or I have to get plane somewhere? Have good night/day...
yeah dohh...they'll be playing @ graspop @ belgium...Dessel...date--> that's the damn unknown...you should check www.graspop.com for more details...but I'm not sure if it's in English....you'll see

panzerKunt said:
Soon it will be 29, then 30

and then you die!

Thank you for the short view of my life... Everyone must die...it's a new adventure
And not sure that you can use your guns there... :)

Belgar said:
What do you do with MP5, that's a sweet weapon, tactical to the bone. From the look of it, it looks like the A2 or SD5 version, which one is it? What do you use? FPM or HP ammo?

I didn't know about AG3 only the NATO 7.62 G3A3 and G36K.

It's a standard mp5 that fires standard bullets, thats all you need to know!
... because thats all I know ^^

The ag3 is HK but produced in Norway, maybe it's customized a bit or something, I have no clue and absolutely no interest of knowing =P