Grrrrrr

Yes i knew exactly what you meant :D

Valkyre_28 said:
Well, human will die, spirit lives on :D Not that is the question you have to go or not; what will happen there? Will the strong stay strong forever? Hmm...

Yap it's me on the picture, the avatar is a picture i made last year and got tattooed earlier this year. "Kunt" is a bastardization of my first name "Knut" (think "cunt") and the pink pentagam and inverted cross is just there for the cheeze factor.

I don't want to die young because there's an aweful lot of things that I still want to do in my life...and I'd rather do it in this life because I don't know if there will be another one!!
Anyway I'd like to die in Benares, the holy city for the Hindus...very calm and peaceful over there...but also a bit creepy, all those funeral pyres near the river!!

panzerKunt said:
Yap it's me on the picture, the avatar is a picture i made last year and got tattooed earlier this year. "Kunt" is a bastardization of my first name "Knut" (think "cunt") and the pink pentagam and inverted cross is just there for the cheeze factor.

Will you continue? To be tattoed from neck to foot is cool :) And a lot of time...

Not our decision, when our time will come. But it's important what you left here and how you spent it. I think there is another part of your "life", but it's just my belief and if I have to go...............I pack my bag :Spin:

I don't really give too much thought to my death.. if I die, then I die.. if I don't then I don't. No one's going to care either way

panzerKunt said:
Only the left arm, but I'll do the whole of it not just this image.

Any plan for it? Angels and birds? :) I think if you began this theme, you have to follow....and don't use too much colors, then this pic. will gone. But of course it's your choice ;)

Wodka_Axu said:
I don't really give too much thought to my death.. if I die, then I die.. if I don't then I don't. No one's going to care either way

Yeah, we couldn't do much more :) I don't wanted to make a philosophy-topic here, just I was curious.........cause the view of this give a little information about person :Spin: That's all! And as the part of my future is moving a little bit my fantasy....and many others too :D

Valkyre_28 said:
Any plan for it? Angels and birds? :) I think if you began this theme, you have to follow....and don't use too much colors, then this pic. will gone. But of course it's your choice ;)

Im thinking about putting Odin's ravens on the outside of the underam and a norwegian flag upside down on the inside. Also there will be a few trolls and other creatures crawling around there somewhere. All the motives will be connected with trees and branches. The only color tattoo will be the flag.

How much you paid for the tattoo? Here is fuckin' cheap to make, I have a Thor's ham. with some motives on my belly and cost just 30€ (size 15x8 around) and its the usualy price here. In Germany they offered 150€ to make it.