Grrrrrr

Celtik Militia said:
no on chics whats cool is a tribal over the ass, thats quite sexy in my opinion ^^. but apparently its not good if the girl wants to have babies, cause it hides a vein that is used to inject some stuff so that the woman doesnt feel pain if the baby is difficult to come out or something of the sort :p

It depends on skin tipe....but I hope I will have not bigger tattoo like now after having a baby. Tribal over the ass is too usually here, every bitch has the same shit tattoo without know what is meaning. I want the next on my leg..!?!?
I think on guys looking good on the arms (but just if you have pretty muscles) and on the back with a big pic around motives. But belly-tattoo for a man---brrrr. For me a little metro-sexual :loco:

TheLastWithPaganBlood said:
Is metrosexual when you're atracted to subways or what?

:D Yeah, somethin like that... Pple whose wants to make "under -ground" :tickled: Metrosexual is new fashion here untill a sword will not kill them all :loco:

haha these guys are psychos!
that third one is violent, these women must think the guys want to rape them or something!

Celtik Militia said:
haha these guys are psychos!
that third one is violent, these women must think the guys want to rape them or something!

What an idea.... :loco:
Are there womens out there wich are doing something like that???

hey :D ...you are little OT :D ......
..i dont know what do you mean by Middle Europe.....but the gods are coming to Zadar to MMS festival on 16.07.....there also plays Therion Rage Soulfly Brainstorm...and so on...festival is joung..... so forgive him on not so mouch bands.....
...Zadar is in Croatia....probably you dont know where is it :) but that doesn't mather :D ......

ps.i saw one avatar..a guy with Once t-shirt...i have Fate .....but i want that t -shirt from the begining :) .....i hope they will have it on AA "table"..(i don't know how is said on english )....ok............time to stop wrighting :D ...goodbyee.....