GT-3

strangedays

Aug 21, 2003
Visit site
I've been trying to get hold of one of these pedals for a while now but no luck, I know that you cant buy them new, but even ebay seems not to have many... anyone know where i can get them?

How does the GT-6 compair?

or are there any new pedals that can do the same things, I want those effects that Katatonia users, particularly Anders lead sound of albums like TD and LFDGD

The reason i was interested was the effects, apparently the gt series has the best effects if im not mistaken.. the Vox is probably very sexy, but more for amp simulation.

Well I went out and tried the GT-8 and it was fab!! So i bought one, its got the effects I want.

I've got a tube distortion pedal I'll probably use if the distortion doesnt serve the right sound, but to be honest, there are other things I really liked, like the digital out, very usefull as my soundcard has a digital in!

So so far I'm very happy, I see that Katatonia has just invested in a £1000 set of effects (x2) and so i hope my desire for spending doesnt follow them yet as I will be seriously broke, but the GT-8 will serve me well for now!