'Guardians' VIDEO

Ross

valfri baguette
Oct 19, 2007
england
[ame]http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=54366482[/ame]

When does he start/stop singing then? It sounds like the same voice all throughout the song.

not really,

three evil giants
of the south
are constantly on the attack
with lies and fire
from their mouths
but we always send them back

we are brothers
of the north
who are sharing the all father's blood
marching down the left hand path
we are spawned by Asagods

and later

the giants look for
any chance
to bring down asgaard's mighty walls
no matter what they send at us
we will never let it fall
'cause we are

Are sung by Petrov alone

Petrov growls a tad lower and hoarser

That was really irritating. The footage was clearly awesome but there was way too much cutting, especially at the beginning. I'm also curious why they had LG Petrov in the video when they decided to not do the thing about the brothers being badasses with the actors and stuff. The video made utterly no sense to me. Maybe it relates to some other Norse myth, but it didn't connect to the lyrics of the song. I would have really liked if they just left all that out and did the band playing in fire in a fucking cave badassly for the whole song. Would have been awesome.

Again, music videos are never "good," so don't think of this as complaining.

That was really irritating. The footage was clearly awesome but there was way too much cutting, especially at the beginning. I'm also curious why they had LG Petrov in the video when they decided to not do the thing about the brothers being badasses with the actors and stuff. The video made utterly no sense to me. Maybe it relates to some other Norse myth, but it didn't connect to the lyrics of the song. I would have really liked if they just left all that out and did the band playing in fire in a fucking cave badassly for the whole song. Would have been awesome.

Again, music videos are never "good," so don't think of this as complaining.

Its kinda hard to get a bunch of giants to attack a make believe place... And have people fucking up those giants none the less.

I enjoyed the video, UNTIL... The video took a Hammerfall turn with a big STUPID fucking hammer at the end. But other than that i enjoyed the shit out of it.

Hm..I wonder if that was a really subtle apology to Hammerfall for making a really subtle insult towards them in the lyrics to Metalwrath and then a puzzling insult in the booklet.
Such a weird thing...can anyone explain that whole affair?

Cool video, but the parts with the hammer looked a bit too GWARish to be taken seriously in my opinion.