Amon Amarth Studio diary!

Johan likes Islay single malts. What a fine taste...

As for the barbecue and the chopboard... still laughing :D Do you think FoodNetwork will do a cooking with metalheads program soon?

Cool videos!

Compared to the older AA videos, Johan's (Hegg) english seems to have improved greatly! :p He almost has a proper american accent, I was quite surprised.

That sounds fucking killer! Vox sound great and that melody is epic. Can't fucking wait for the album.

Haha I love how their quarky sense of humor would fit right in with me and my friends. Out of all the bands I listen too, I think these are the best bunch of guys out there right now as far as 'down to earth' goes.

:worship: Episode 6 is awesome! (well, as usual with all that they show us) Funny to see how Johan is having a beer there, observing the landscape, all relaxed... while the others are working! :p.....
Sad to see that two words.... "The end"..... it means that we won't have more episodes? :( ... alll of them were fuckingly awesome.... but on the other hand, good, cause it means that the record is about to appear..... I want to listen to it now! :headbang: