guess who's drunk yet still has more beer??? (official drunk post thread)

Thomas Hardy rocks! Finally found one up in Minneapolis.

Goose Island Bourbon County is freakin' awesome. In the fridge (off the top of my head) I have a sixer of Old Chub, a Life & Limb, an Abyss, a Belhaven, half a sixer of W'10, and a couple SN Celebration Ales. Last weekend I had a bomber of the '09 Samichlaus. Damn! And the new duganA IPA from Avery is kick ass!

That Thomas Hardy's looks good. What'd that run you?

It was the most I have EVER spent on beer. $25 for a fourpack and the bottles are slightly smaller than you'd expect. However, I split it with a friend so I didn't spend that much. They are super rare cause they stopped brewing it in 2008 and supposedly they used 20 year old aged ingredients or so I've read. It was yum yums, and I'm not even a fan of English ales.

It was the most I have EVER spent on beer. $25 for a fourpack and the bottles are slightly smaller than you'd expect. However, I split it with a friend so I didn't spend that much. They are super rare cause they stopped brewing it in 2008 and supposedly they used 20 year old aged ingredients or so I've read. It was yum yums, and I'm not even a fan of English ales.

I'd probably have a heart attack, and die of sheer pleasure from this ale.
Need to see if I can find this here in the land of cheese.....

Yeah dude, my bud is big on the English ales and he said it was the best beer he ever had. I wouldn't go that far, but it was up there. Damn good! I need to go beer shopping this weekend! My fridge is empty. :(

514174174_70f8f651ec.jpg

OMNOMNOM. One of my favorite all-time beers. Delicious!

I know it doesn't help you guys, but I found the 4 pack of Thomas Hardy's in New Jersey.

I hate to make some folks here jealous, but I found yet ANOTHER 4 pack of Thomas Hardy's! Actually there were 2 4 packs left. Hwahahahahahaha!!! Sry bros. :(