Guilty Pleasures: Rap/Hip-Hop... time to come out of the closet!!

Erik said:
I mostly dress METUHL all of the time, but if I have a ponytail and wear my OpenBSD shirt and blue jeans I look like a total computer guy. Which I am, really. I'm a computer guy metalhead.
No need to explain. The fact that you were gracious enough to give us a hyperlink to the OpenBSD website says it all. :D

datakillen.jpg

Unfortunately, the Katatonia pic-LP in the background kind of gives the whole metalhead thing away...

I thought I recognized it, but then I saw that Amiga sign in the background...in any case, I had the competing 48K Sinclair Spectrum with rubber keyboard. :D

Back on topic, let me drop the knowledge,
Bumpin the RZA aka Bobby Digital, smokin bubonic chronic,
Birth Of A Prince, some deep thought,
From a Wu-Tang rapper that can't be bought,
By the mainstream collective, attempting to warp the mindset,
And convert to rap lackadaisical, wax un-poetical,
On chains, cars, girls and dollars...

Holla!

:Smug:

I like Jurassic 5 and Beastie Boys. Oh yeah, and Stereo MC's.

In the past when I occasionally went to clubs and got fucking wasted, I liked DMX. I don't go to clubs anymore, they are teh ghey.

NAD said:
I like Jurassic 5 and Beastie Boys. Oh yeah, and Stereo MC's.

In the past when I occasionally went to clubs and got fucking wasted, I liked DMX.
First three DMX albums are deep lyrically, the fourth is pretty good, but I didn't like the last one.

Ask Evil C, I have been on a huge rap kick as of late, hell, I've even turned him on to some stuff, I bet he never thought that would happen! I know his ol' lady hates me for it!!! :tickled:

yeah.

the new beastie boys does seriously kick much booty.

This seriously basses out in my car. People look to see, and they see a white boy booming.

Funny shit..

C.

Always liked the Beastie Boys.

and for comical mindless stupidity, nothing beat Insane Clown Posse's "The Great Milenko".