guilty pleasures

deftones
system of a downs first album
chili peppers ( live) - because john and flea are the shit and they jam alot
alexisonfire
OSI's first album
nine inch nails
riverside ( they aint THAT bad)

You seem to be gagging on my cock, yet I can't seem to remember who you are, tbh

When have I attributed every occurance to nfu's influence, hahaha...actually that is kinda funny, "The weather is a bit cold today.........prob because of that post that nfu made", "I wonder why James Brown died, other than the fact that NFU recently claimed he was past his time" :erk:

stfu

lol the funny thing is that i was one of the first people in this forum to ever admit enjoying KSE, yeah even before NFU started to claim his love for the band...once again it is rly annoying how some of you guys are so obsessed with him, it is getting old indeed. KSE are pretty cool, gay but pretty cool, groovy as fuck, epic choruses.

i actually agree with m_w on this one. lol @ the amount of people admitting their like of KSE because of nfu. Shit band.

Kelly Clarkson
Highschool musical
Dark Tranquillity
justin timberlake
seal

edit: daft punk destroys

i actually agree with m_w on this one. lol @ the amount of people admitting their like of KSE because of nfu. Shit band.

Nah, you guys are being just plain retarded...you like J. Timberlake(a huge talentless whiney faggot tool), NFU happens to enjoy his music too as the now playing thread once indicated. so according to your own logic:
you liking J timberlake=you are gagging on NFU's cock
This makes no fucking sense at all, you and M_W are too obsessed with NFU and are getting facts straight from your asses, stfu. wtf. And nobody is saying KSE are wonderful, this is THE GUILTY PLEASURES THREAD, ffs.

You are a fucking dumbass, honestly, calling someone a ''child'' when you are totally wrong and incoherent won't make you look cooler, nothing you said this far made any sense. idiot

fyi no one looks cool on a forum. fyi words like incoherant dont make you look intelligent fyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyi